Search results

1. C

roller wanted in chicago area

i have a Fox am scrambler- that i would sell without engine. Feel free to search ebay as it is listed there. i'm in chicago area.
  2. C

snap ring style axle ??? Bonanza

I'm all set here- i purchased one. thx, paul
  3. C

Rupp Front Fork Assembly and Springs for sale

The rupp forms etc have been sold.
  4. C

Bonanza Frame- what model?

more photos-
  5. C

Bonanza Frame- what model?

Hi All, Please help- I'm selling this bonanza frame- it is listed on ebay. I've been told it is a 1200-1300, however a couple of other folks have said it is a 1400/1500 Photos attached- thx, Paul
  6. C

Rupp Front Fork Assembly and Springs for sale

I'm in chicago IL area- i can ship or perhaps drop off (I drive a lot). These were just powder coated- great overall condition (some modest wear on the chrome area). I think they are from earlier Rupp mini bikes- such as Continental. They won't work for my needs so I'm looking to sell for...
  7. C

What exhaust is this- for sale also

I don’t think so. I’ve seen these on mini bikes just don’t remember which.
  8. C

What exhaust is this- for sale also

Hi, I'm not sure what this exhaust is from- it's really cool though. We cleaned it up and then painted it with high temp paint. I'm in chicago IL. Price is $75.00- shipping is $10 in continental US. Make me an offer if that's unreasonable.
  9. C

Manco Trailcat Mini Bike for sale- Chicago IL

I also need bonanza parts- if anyone is interested in trading?
  10. C

Manco Trailcat Mini Bike for sale- Chicago IL

Hi, I bought one bike a year ago- now I have six of them- just too many (and they are all mostly in some state of restoration. So I'm looking to reduce the bikes down to 3-4. For Sale- and potentially I would part this out- is a Manco Trailcat Mini Bike. Bike was painted with two part auto...
  11. C

Bonanza BC1300 front end assembly

Thank you- he doesn't seem to want to ship and i only need the fork assembly with handlebar. I'm asking if he will consider this. thx, Paul
  12. C

Bonanza BC1300 front end assembly

Hi All, I own a bc1300 bike- but the wrong forks are on it. I need to purchase or trade for a correct front end- set of forks/shocks if anyone has anything for sale? I'm in chicago IL. Thx, Paul
  13. C

Heath Hilltopper Seat for sale Heathkit

Seat is sold- thank you.
  14. C

it is only a crease. No separation in seams. I just called you.
  15. C

I'm not sure if this is an original seat or a repop- maybe someone can help me with that? I'm asking $185 (OBO) plus shipping. THx, Paul (also local pickup is fine- i'm in chicago IL). Thx, Paul
  16. C

Bonanza Fenders for sale- and wanted bonanza

These are sold. Thank you. Paul
  17. C

They appear to be the same (I have two bonanza's and they both seem interchangeable). Other than the front for a MX1510- that is different. I'm not an expert though - but again side by side from both of my bikes they appear to be the same.
  18. C

I guess they are the same- front and rear for many of the bonanza bikes. I'm in Chicago IL area and can do local pickup.