Search results

1. C

Bonanza Frame- what model?

Hi All, Please help- I'm selling this bonanza frame- it is listed on ebay. I've been told it is a 1200-1300, however a couple of other folks have said it is a 1400/1500 Photos attached- thx, Paul
  2. C

Rupp Front Fork Assembly and Springs for sale

I'm in chicago IL area- i can ship or perhaps drop off (I drive a lot). These were just powder coated- great overall condition (some modest wear on the chrome area). I think they are from earlier Rupp mini bikes- such as Continental. They won't work for my needs so I'm looking to sell for...
  3. C

What exhaust is this- for sale also

Hi, I'm not sure what this exhaust is from- it's really cool though. We cleaned it up and then painted it with high temp paint. I'm in chicago IL. Price is $75.00- shipping is $10 in continental US. Make me an offer if that's unreasonable.
  4. C

Manco Trailcat Mini Bike for sale- Chicago IL

Hi, I bought one bike a year ago- now I have six of them- just too many (and they are all mostly in some state of restoration. So I'm looking to reduce the bikes down to 3-4. For Sale- and potentially I would part this out- is a Manco Trailcat Mini Bike. Bike was painted with two part auto...
  5. C

Bonanza BC1300 front end assembly

Hi All, I own a bc1300 bike- but the wrong forks are on it. I need to purchase or trade for a correct front end- set of forks/shocks if anyone has anything for sale? I'm in chicago IL. Thx, Paul
  6. C

Heath Hilltopper Seat for sale Heathkit

I'm not sure if this is an original seat or a repop- maybe someone can help me with that? I'm asking $185 (OBO) plus shipping. THx, Paul (also local pickup is fine- i'm in chicago IL). Thx, Paul
  7. C

Bonanza Fenders for sale- and wanted bonanza

Hi All, I have two rear bonanza fenders for sale. First one is in good shape- no dents or holes, but chrome isn't great. I'm asking $100 for the first one, plus shipping (photos 1-4) Second one has drill holes (5 total) and is rusty, and has modest denting in the bracket. All of this is...
  8. C

Sears generator- 200 watt with Tec engine

Hi All, I'm looking at buying a 1970's vintage sears generator- 200 watts. Has a Tec engine- which is really what I want. Any ideas as to what type of Tec it might be - such as HS50 or similar? I'm hoping it is NOT the cast iron version that weighs a ton. Thx, Paul
  9. C

Fox scrambler- restoration- parts needed

Hi, I'm restoring a fox scrambler- and I am in need of shock sleeves or bushings? At least I think I need them - assuming the bike came with them originally? Can anyone help or provide guidance- maybe confirming there is some type of bushing or plastic sleeve when you combine lower shock to...
  10. C

Vintage Briggs Engine- 4hp

Hi All, I have this engine- kind of runs on starting fluid- so maybe needs some carb work. What is it- and what is it worth? Model is 11232 and looks like it was built in 1978? I live in chicago IL- if anyone wants to make me an offer (I'd rather not ship it). However, I also am restoring...
  11. C

Azusa gas tank for sale

Hi, I don't need this tank- it's an Azusa I think. Chrome is pretty good- I also cleaned the inside as well. someone made an adaptor plate on the bottom - which can easily be removed. I'm offering the tank for $175.00 and that will include free shipping on CONUS. Feel free to make an offer...
  12. C

snap ring style axle ??? Bonanza

Hi, I'm rebuilding my bonanza jack shaft assembly. The jackshaft/axle are all good. However the 5/8" axle bearing that uses snap rings is beat to crap. So I have to replace it. I can find millions of keyed jackshafts, but why can't I find a 5/8" axle bearing that uses snap rings and no...
  13. C

Mystery Gas Tank - what bike is this for?

Hi All, this was on a Rupp that i purchase- i know it's not a Rupp but what is it from??? Also, i'd trade it for the correct Rupp if anyone is interested. thx, Paul
  14. C

mystery Rupp - help please

Hi everyone, I found this- and I am tempted to buy it- however I am uncertain as to what it is? Kind of looks like a Rupp Roadster? Thanks, Paul
  15. C

Tec Engine Help

Hi All, I live in the chicago area- and I've got a number of Tec HS50 and one HS40 engines (5 or 6 total?). In any event, I need to end up with 2 good engines. Can anyone recommend a builder in the area that can help. I travel to Wisconsin and Southwest Michigan frequently- so I can deliver...
  16. C

Bonanza rear brake and sprocket

Hi All, I'm looking for a bonanza MX-1510 rear brake assembly and sprocket. The rear brake is aluminum I think- and the sprocket should have 3 holes to mount on the Azusa wheel I think. THx, Paul
  17. C

Bonanza Wheels- 8" MX style

Hi, I'm looking for a pair (front/Rear) bonanza MX 8" wheels- brakes as well as axle if anyone has anything available. THank you, Paul
  18. C

Rupp Wheels

I live in Chicago area- happy to ship but i assume it will be expensive. I'm offering a pair of what I think are Rupp Wheels- front and rear (one has a Rupp Tire on it). They are dirty but the chrome looks like it will clean up reasonably well. I would like to keep the axle bolts- and I can...
  19. C

I think this is a Bonanza mini bike?

Can someone help me identify this mini- bike please. I think it's a bonanza- any idea what color options this would have had? Also, what's with that engine- Power Kraft- never heard of them- are they any good? Is it worth rebuilding this engine or should I find something more appropriate...
  20. C

Broncco TX1 Frame and misc parts

Hi I'm considering buying a Broncco TX1 Frame - it includes the wrong engine (modern), wrong wheels, etc- but does run. Looks like the frame is in good shape- needs to be painted and has shocks etc. Here's my question- I can buy this for $200, then put together some type of vintage bike-...