Search results

1. F

New! Reproduction Rupp TC1 clutch.

Brand new reproduction inner and outer clutch pieces as found on the Rupp minibikes with the TC-1 torque converters. The inner piece is machined from a solid steel block and will far outlast the originals. I've had one on my highly modified 55mph Black Widow for 35 yrs and it still looks and...
  2. F

Fairbanks Morse Kick Starter

NOS Fairbanks kick starter, was mounted to a show bike but never kicked. $200 shipped, $175 if you pick it up. Item located in central Pa.
  3. F

MTD clutch pieces

MTD/ Columbia clutch pieces: $20.00 each plus actual shipping (1 driven pulley, 1 bracket)
  4. F

Rupp scrambler

1970 Rupp Scrambler, 6hp OHV Tecumseh, no governor, custom machined carb leveling adaptor, new tires and tubes, all new bearings, new brake shoes, new seat cover and cushion, new decals, lift bar, chain,; frame was blasted and powdercoated, all the chrome was blasted and painted with PPG...
  5. F

Arctic Cat Climber

For sale: 1971 Arctic Cat Climber, 99.9% original untouched survivor. Runs well, lights work, no tears in seat, rare tool pouch full of tools. Only thing known to have been done other than maintenance is a repaint of the starter housing. $1800. Located in central Pa. / no delivery / prefer cash...
  6. F

3 Arctic Cats

Listing these for a friend: 3 Arctic Cat minibikes, all are restored and in good working order with no issues. 1 Whisker, 1 Climber, 1 Screamer. The chrome and paint on the Whisker and the Climber are nearly perfect. The Screamer is the one that was shown on here a few years back and has what...
  7. F

1970 Rupp Roadster

1970 Rupp Roadster, I saved it from being parted out 2 yrs ago;barn find 95% original,new seat cover,tailight,clutch cover,belt,rebuilt carb,tank blasted in and out and repainted with new decals, runs well, the only issue I have not looked into is the lighting coil(lights not working) $700.00
  8. F

Arctic Cat Screamer doesn't scream

About a year ago my buddy bought the so called "over restored" screamer off ebay;after finishing it up and fixing all the cobbled together parts,replacing bearings,cables,etc. it fired right up and the engine runs terrific;it did however have the wrong sprocket on the jackshaft. At the time we...
  9. F

Rupp production years?

does anyone out there no what was the last year for rupp minibike production? I have just aquired a raspberry colored roadster 2, and after restoring many rupps over the years and speaking with the experts on how to determine the year of manufacture on the newer bikes(stamping on the left rear...
  10. F

montgomery ward

looking for a montgomery ward xe 525,no engine needed,have rupps/tecumseh parts that i would be willing to trade,;let me know whats out there. thanks:thumbsup:
  11. F

Arctic Cat Climber jackshaft bearings

Looking for 2 jackshaft bearings for a Arctic Cat Climber,or a possible source to find them,thanks:confused:
  12. F

1970 Rupp Scrambler

I have for sale a 1970 Rupp Scrambler that I was building as a rider for my kids that turned out too nice and too fast to let them ride.It has a 6hp ohv Tecumseh,governor is removed,and has a custom made carb leveling adaptor.New parts include the tires and tubes,all cables,all bearings,brake...
  13. F

kick starter parts needed

i am in need of the z-shaped starter pawls for a fairbanks morse kick starter;if anyone has some let me know