Search results

1. F

New here

It’s running and driving now. Going to ride it a bit and make sure everything is fine before I break it back down for powder coat. Rear disc brake upgrade is fantastic. It actually stops now! Lowering it and adding the height to the bars definitely changed its riding characteristics. It’s very...
  2. F

New here

Appreciate it. I will be picking up those parts before the motor goes back in.
  3. F

New here

Been a while, but the bike is lowered. Next up is to add some height to the handle bars. Looking to have them sit right around 24” higher than stock.
  4. F

New here

Exactly what I want to do!!! Where can I find more pics of this?
  5. F

New here

Has anyone lowered a CT200u? I’ve searched everywhere and cannot find anything. The only similar thing I’ve seen is on YouTube for the doodlebug slam video.
  6. F

New here

appreciate it!
  7. F

New here

Nice, yeah I’m going for street stance on this. I like to cruise around the neighborhood with my wife who has a ct200u-ex
  8. F

New here

Thank you
  9. F

New here

Hello, glad I found these forums as I’m in the middle of modifying my CT200U. so far I’ve done the Governor removal, 18lb valve springs, go Powersports exhaust with muffler, go Powersports intake and jet as well as a torque converter. I stripped the bike down to shave all the tabs and crap...