Search results

1. Smallbore

Corona Virus ?

Just saw this on Craigslist, I don't think it will work :rolleyes: https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/for/d/culver-city-corona-virus-remover/7092980336.html
  2. Smallbore

Dellorto L22 throttle

Wanted dead or alive a Dellorto L22 throttle or parts. Any condition or location, I`ll take what ever you have. P.M me with what ever you have.
  3. Smallbore

What model is this ?

OK we know this is a Sears bike, but what is the name of the model ? This was the only street legal mini Sears ever sold. It has battery, headlight, tail light, brake light , horn, and mirror.... All the stuff DMV wants to see with the exception of turn signals, but they were not mandatory in...
  4. Smallbore

1963 Steens Timberline

Here is my newest find. It`s a super rare 1963 Steens Timberline. For those too young to know, Steen made the Taco minibike, which Steen started building in 1963. In 1958 John Bonham started building the “Tote Gote” and John Luther started building the “Trail Gote”. There were several other...
  5. Smallbore

Simplex Gas Tank Decals

WATER SLIDE DECALS These are just like the old decals we used in the 40`s through the 70`s before everything changed to vinyl stickers. Soak in water for a few minutes and slide on to your tank. Then top coat the whole tank with clear urethane. These are about .004 inch thick so they look...
  6. Smallbore

Electrical theory by joseph lucas

For those of you not old enough to remember, electrical components made by Lucas were used in most English made cars and motorcycles. Motorcycles such as BSA, Triumph, Royal Infield, AJS, and Norton, just to name a few.... all used Lucas electrical systems. Here is a spoof on Lucas you may...
  7. Smallbore

Another Rare bike for the collection

Here's a Craig's list special I picked up on Friday for $300.00 I had to Drive 2-1/2 hours to the top of the mountains of Idyllwild to get it, but theses are extremely rare and was worth the trip. No it is NOT a tote gote ... Its a Luther Trail Gote. They were built from 1958 to 1962. John...
  8. Smallbore

13 Engine for $150.00

I bought this lot of engines a few weeks ago and just picked it up today. It was a bit of a gamble as there was just one photo posted and they were all in a single container. Theres 6 Kohler engines, 5 Briggs horizontals, 1 Briggs vertical, and 1 Honda vertical. The two gold briggs have a 1975...
  9. Smallbore

SIDECAR RALLY, November 6

40th. Annual SIDECAR RALLY Griffith Park, Ca. Sunday Nov. 6, 2011 FREE to all spectators and riders alike and open to all Mini`s, Trikes, and just about what ever shows up. Weather will be in the mid '60`s so it looks like a good day. For more info here`s a link to the event: Events Below...
  10. Smallbore

Briggs & Stratton Book.. anybody know ?

Anybody know of a book that covers the history of Briggs & Stratton by model years ? Im not looking for a shop manual with generic torque specs, but more of a guide that shows the progression or veriation of the different models. Preferably something with photos. The only book i see on the net...
  11. Smallbore

** show us your tits ! **

Got Ya ! :lol: :biggrin: :clown: What did you think you were going to see ? :shrug: :doah: This is a minibike site ! :wink: :smile: :001_tt2:
  12. Smallbore

Moto Morini, Just picked up on Craigs List

Heres another Craigs List special I picked up a few days ago. The seller thought it was a Benelli, but I knew it was not. After hours of searching old magazines and the net Im pretty sure its a Moto Morini. The problem is What year ? In 1970 & '71 Morini Manufactured bikes that were sold through...
  13. Smallbore

Pak Jak find.. Just picked it up on Craigs List

Anybody have a late model (1966/67) Pak Jak ? This appears to be a very late version, It has 12" rear tire instead of 15" and from the seating area forward is a single tube. At first I thought it was someones hack job, but if you look close at the photo from Popular science 1966 it is definitely...
  14. Smallbore

*Amazing New Product* WOW !!

This stuff is just too good to be true !! Just think... To go from this: To This: In less than 15 Minutes ! This Stuff is Amazing !!!!! Now if only it were true...... :out:
  15. Smallbore

New Jersey Menbers ?

IS THERE ANYBODY IN NEW JERSEY THAT CAN HELP ME ?:shrug: Here`s the deal.... I may need a minibike picked up in Haddonfield, New Jersey. After you pick it up, drain the oil/fuel, remove what ever it takes to pack it into 1 or 2 boxes, and send it off to So. California. I will pay you for your...
  16. Smallbore

Retek Cheetah Rebuild....

Here you go Big Wheel fans ! I have never documented a build before, so this will be a first for me. I bought this bike on eBay in June 6, 2010 for $299.00 (Buy it now) It was about 3 hours away in El Cajon, Ca. Its pretty much complete except for the Gas Tank, Lights, and probably the stock...
  17. Smallbore

Retek Ballon tire bike

Anybody ever seen one of these before, or know anything about it ? I just bought it today for $300.00 Its made by "Recreational Technology" in Milwaukee, Wi. Model # RT250D It is missing the gas tank and headlight & taillight, but otherwise all there.
  18. Smallbore

Go Power Rim 6" WANTED

I need one Go Power 6" rim for a side car project. Early type with the holes, Not the kidney Bean rim. Like the one`s that came on Bonanza mini`s. Must be good condition. PM me.... Scott
  19. Smallbore

George Barris Car Show 2009

Hey Guys, I went to the George Barris Car Show today in Culver City, California. For those too young to know who he is... Barris, known as "The King of Kustomizers" was the designer/builder of many TV and movie cars. some of his Credits are: The BAT MOBILE, THE MUNSTERS KOACH, Grampa`s DRAGULA (...
  20. Smallbore

From bush to obama

. . . . . . . .