Search results

1. ratfink396

Ruttman seats with original like material?

JohnC is right - Chad's seats are superb.....
  2. ratfink396

Very Sad Day

Wow! Sorry to hear this...
  3. ratfink396

Brake ID.......7 years later :)

Very kool!
  4. ratfink396

Mickey Bike Clutch Guard

I have a repop cast aluminum one, $165. + shipping...
  5. ratfink396

Decal Source

I bought Trail Horse & Wards 525 decals from him several years ago; quality product & I thought his prices were fair...
  6. ratfink396

GoodYear 2.80/2.50 Tyres - 4 Wanted Good money paid

Got it! Tires on their way!
  7. ratfink396

GoodYear 2.80/2.50 Tyres - 4 Wanted Good money paid

I have a pair, 1 appears NOS, the other excellent used; Do you have a cell phone I can text pics to? Its a giant pain trying to upload pics to OldMiniBikes. I am located in Ohio, United States
  8. ratfink396

Lil Indian Econo Build..... kinda long

Nice job, O.J.! Fork stops are a nice touch... What are the fenders off of? They look like they fit pretty well!
  9. ratfink396

RIP Tom Branham.

Like O.J. said, we've been camping with Tom & his son for OVER 15 years at the Portland meet and a nicer guy you won't find. Tom & his wife Paula graciously opened their home to me several times to spend the night for the Ann Arbor meet. Tom will be greatly missed by many. Thoughts & Prayers go...
  10. ratfink396

Skat kitty registry/serial numbers

My Skat Kitty.....
  11. ratfink396

Ruttman Grasshopper

Just ship that up to Ohio & save yourself all the trouble, Joe....
  12. ratfink396

Ruttman Chopper Sissy Bar

Thanks for the offer! My access to my buddy's bender has been shut down indefinitely due to the Corona deal, or I would make one; hoping to find one to possibly purchase now....
  13. ratfink396

Ruttman Chopper Sissy Bar

Looking for a Ruttman Grasshopper chopper sissy bar; Needs to be straight & re-chromable; Please P.M. me with pics & price. THANKS!
  14. ratfink396

Taryl. Small engine rebuild You Tube you gota see it... Love this guy!!

You're right, O.J. - Taryl brings his entire perssona & entourage to Portland! Just one more reason it's the best event of the summer!
  15. ratfink396

Portland VMBC 2019 Photo's

Great pics, O.J. ! I'm already starting on 3 builds for next year - can't wait!
  16. ratfink396

Portland VMBC National Meet and......

Looking forward to seeing O.J. 's pics - I saw him taking a buttload of them!
  17. ratfink396

Portland indiana 2019

july 24 - 27
  18. ratfink396

Portland indiana 2019

I am, Tues thru Fri .......
  19. ratfink396

Speedway collections

Tommie, Will be looking forward to seeing you & your bike at Portland this summer - GREAT meet!