Search results

1. R

need throttle hookup ideas, Tecumseh

The governor is already gone on this one, I oversized the hole in this Chinese carb to 1/8 put a brass 6/32 in from the bottom into an aluminum 6/32 coupler. Ran a 6/32 stop in from the top so I had a pivot. Drilled throttle cable hole above the stop and another small 6/32 stop to retain the...
  2. R

Just finished...what is it?

Hi Markus, I had to start over after seeing the red one in the ad. I will enjoy putting around the neighborhood and the swap meet until someone else needs or wants it. Thank you for your knowledge. It is 100%better with the proper belt drive. Feet sit on the pegs properly. The old Tecumseh...
  3. R

Ez Rider information?

Markus you must have EVERY ad for every Cool toy I wanted as a kid. I wish this one had the cool paint, but it was long gone before I picked it up for my son in about 1991. I found another newer Tecumseh ohv Enduro 5 horse in the basement. I might go with it or there is the harbor freight 6.5...
  4. R

Ez Rider information?

My son rode the crap out of this, time for a refurb. Can anyone tell me who the maker is? Trying to figure out what kind of motor it came with to see if I still have it . Thanks for the help.
  5. R

Thank you!!! The red one in the picture is awesome, I like that kickstand, the one I have is a bolt on type on the right. The ad reminds me I need to put an easy to reach kill switch on it :). Thank you again Marcus
  6. R

Picked up a frame and parts at a storage auction, added motor and fixed what was broken. Can anyone tell me what the make and model is? Thanks in advance. For those with good eyes, yes there are 8 tracks and players in the back ground.... don't judge me there is something about the clunk...