Search results

1. Bananas for Bonanzas

The FIRST ....and "LAST" Bonanza

MAN, that was a fantastic story. Thank you for taking the time to recall and write ALL of that. I haven't picked up a bonanza since i started in on the Moto Skeeter, but this just sparked the need for the hunt.
  2. Bananas for Bonanzas

This makes me confused....

when its finished, it will be a fun bike.
  3. Bananas for Bonanzas

Project "Fix this F'd up Skeeter" gets under way...Eh

Thanks guys. I'm usually the first one to hack things up, and make them different, but this bike was to cool to mess with.
  4. Bananas for Bonanzas

Thank you sir, much appreciated
  5. Bananas for Bonanzas

Beach Mini

Really great job. This thing looks like a lot of fun
  6. Bananas for Bonanzas

I got the clutch cover and rear fender back from chrome. Just a few more parts to find.
  7. Bananas for Bonanzas

What others used this style.

Markus: those are a close match, and I would definately use them if I could find a set. Parts for those bikes are as hard to find as the Skeeters. They are really cool though. I had a chance to buy a handful of them a few years ago, but passed.:doah: Bikebudy: I've...
  8. Bananas for Bonanzas

What others used this style.

This is the left side brake perch from my Moto Skeeter. The right side matches it, as a throttle/brake. I need a new or really good condition set for my restoration. Did other mini's or full size bikes use this style, or maybe something close to this? I found a couple options online, but nothing...
  9. Bananas for Bonanzas

That is awesome, thank you for the info. I'll email him tomorrow
  10. Bananas for Bonanzas

Thanks bikebudy, but I'm looking for the original style, with the housings. And thanks!
  11. Bananas for Bonanzas

I ordered the "moto skeeter" foot pegs from Rt21 Trading, and they are junk, don't waste your time with them. They are what you would find on a Chinese pocket bike. I picked up the stuff to make my own
  12. Bananas for Bonanzas

The Holy Grail of Moto Skeeter parts. These finally surfaced. I've been searching for these since the day I started this project, and I honestly thought I'd never find them. They're not in great condition, but I don't care. Now, the throttle/brake lever set is still eluding me.
  13. Bananas for Bonanzas

Minbikin's Psychobilly Speedster

You're workin plenty fast:thumbsup: Great project!
  14. Bananas for Bonanzas

Hillbilly Military bike

It looks right in that color, good choice
  15. Bananas for Bonanzas

1971 Hustler Project

Really really cool mini:thumbsup::thumbsup: