Search results

1. B

1988 Yamaha DT50 / 1971 Honda CT90 Part Out

i have a 1988 Yamaha DT50 im parting out. engine has brand new top end rebuild and hasnt been ran since bore is .10.. 1971 Honda CT90 i have pretty much everything for this except the complete engine. i do have the bottom end of the motor.. also i have a Pagsta motor that is the clone style...
  2. B

Parting Out Honda XR70R

2002 Honda XR70R Im gonna go ahead and part this thing out.. good running 70cc honda engine here w/manual shift no clutch.. let me know if there is anything off this bike you need. thanks
  3. B

CRF70 Frame

im looking for a CRF70 frame. i currently have a 02 XR70 i want to swap all my parts over to this frame and buy new plastics.
  4. B

Racing Kart

Here is a racing kart with a 6.5hp clone blueprinted by pulse racing with top plate,mikuni fuel pump,drilled jet,filter adaptor,super snake header,chain guard, horstman grease lighning clutch, digitron dt32 tach "needs leads', aluminum fuel tank, nice kart with plenty of power. 650$
  5. B

Wtb: Honda crf70 frame and keihen pe 20mm carb dt50

Im looking for a honda crf70 frame it must be a crf i dont want the xr thats what i will be switching from also im looking for a keihen pe 20mm carb for my yamaha dt50 "cant be the flange mounted type" would be interested in other parts for the dt50 also
  6. B

Limited/Open FH Parts And MORE

Hey guys i've been away for awhile but im back in michigan now and still got these parts listed left Clements Rod & Wiseco 1990P100 Was Ran With .150 Stroker Crank $40 Clements Raptor Billet Head this head was originally used with a girdle but i dont have the girdle that mounts to it...
  7. B

Ruttman Wild Goose 6.5HP

i have what i believe is at ruttman wildgoose with alot of NEW upgrade 6.5HP Clone (Motor was bought new with LIFETIME WARRANTY "however im not sure what i done with receipt")Still have original take up parts gas tank, exhaust ect Govenor Removed ARC Top Plate W/Throttle Hook Up Wal...
  8. B

18-20mm carb

18-20mm mikuni or keihen not the flange style..i have a little 2 stroke dt50 that needs a carb
  9. B

Billet Parts And Motors For Sale

Raptor ARC 27CC Billet Head Non Finned Never Ran On Engine $40 Clements Rod & Wiseco 1990P100 Was Ran With .150 Stroker Crank $40 Clements Raptor Billet Head this head was originally used with a girdle but i dont have the girdle that mounts to it just the billet head $40...
  10. B

Yamaha DT50 Motor Liquid Cooled

i have a 1988 yamaha dt 50 motor that is liquid cooled and i believe is 6 speed manual i juss had the top end rebuilt with new piston,rings and gasket kit it has 0 hours on it i will include the radiator in the sale i will also include the carb but it needs work i can also include the wiring...
  11. B

ruttman for sale in michigan

i have what i believe is a ruttman spyder it will come with a 5hp briggs fun power engine with clutch also has a clutch brake/chain guard setup i just bought for 65 i believe it has ruttmans original 2 piece wheels..if i remember correctly the seat does have little tears in the back corners but...
  12. B

Lots of good stuff here motors an mod parts

Briggs 5hp Block,Crank(Ground For High Lift Cam),Valves&Springs,Head,Piston&Rod,Alcohol Carb,Side Cover With 2 Hose Fittings For Breathing Needs Gas Tank And Header An A LIttle Here & There $80 I Got 70 In The Carb Alone Briggs 5HP Race Motor Set Up For Purple Plate Dual Bearing Red Block...
  13. B

FS/FT Mod Flathead Parts

6HP Tecumseh Powersport OHV motor model OHH60..minus carb gas tank and header 80 Shipped Raptor ARC 27CC Billet Head Non Finned Never Ran On Engine 50 Shipped Clements Rod & Wiseco 1990P100 Was Ran With .150 Stroker Crank 50 Shipped Clements Raptor Billet Head this head was...
  14. B

Tecumseh OHV 30MM Lectron Carb And Other Parts

I have a 6HP Tecumseh Powersport OHV motor model OHH60..minus carb gas tank and header 80 Shipped Raptor ARC 27CC Billet Head Non Finned Never Ran On Engine 50 Shipped 30mm Lectron carb it is new and a very nice carb it has a completly see through bowl 130 Shipped Clements...
  15. B

Wtb:torque Converter

Im Looking To Get A Comet 330 Or 340 Salsbury Torque Converter Set Up!!let Me Know If You Got One Or Know Someone With One For Sale
  16. B

Wtb:rims And Tires And Need Frame Identification

IM LOOKING FOR RIMS AND TIRES FOR THIS FRAME I AM ALO NEEDING SOME HELP IDENTIFYING WHAT KIND OF FRAME THIS IS.. http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn307/banks2878/PICT1256.jpg