Search results

1. J

Wow pricey Cat!!!!

Cat 250 0n ebay all original....one owner family......2350.00 !!!!!! Sorry don't know how to post here.....
  2. J

Cat Slingshot on E-bay

Just saw a Cat slingshot for sale by the original owner. I am not smart enough to add a link here. Looks pretty original front forks, fenders, sissy bar. Plus right now the price is pretty cheap. It's in Ok. I hope someone can post a link. Someone on here needs this.....
  3. J

What the......

CL allentown > for sale > atvs, utvs, snowmobiles - by own x prohibited[?] Posted: 22 days ago ◀ prev ▲ next ▶ Custom mini bike - $500 image 1 image 1image 2image 3image 4 One of a kind mini bike, Indy car slick wheel, 5 hp motor, drum brake, runs good, much time...
  4. J

Couple of Lil Indians....

http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/4734145297.html Hope this works......
  5. J

Thanks Minibikin'

Just want to let everyone know what a stand up guy Minibikin' and his Dad are. I wanted to buy some wheels from his Dad but didn't have the money right away. So They were kind enough to wait until I had the money and ship them. When his Dad went to ship them he questioned the zip code I had...
  6. J

Rupp Corvair Monza Jr?????/

Just saw this and looks nice not sure if it's real or not. Maybe someone with more knowledge could shed some light on this??? CL south jersey all for sale / wanted rvs - by owner 5hjqt-4099981391@sale.craigslist.org [?] flag [?] : miscategorized prohibited spam best of Posted: 2013-09-30...
  7. J

Lil Indian????

On ebay under Briggs 5hp there is a Minibike chopper listed as a Lil Indian the price is 500.00. It looks clean and complete. Excuse that I am too stupid to post the link but it does look like a deal. Check it out!
  8. J

Krazy Cats!!

Here's a couple of Cat mini's nice but I think a little over priced. Vintage Cat Mini Bike 400x Runs Great Video Taco Bonanza Rupp Old Minibike 70 | eBay and this one HPE Muskin Cat Wildcat Mini Bike Model 3509 All Original Survivor | eBay
  9. J

Here's one for you Mini Jeep fans

I saw this the other day and it looks pretty cool. Struck Corp; Magnatrac® Compact Crawler Tractors I can't get the link to post here. (stupid me) But it's a 1/3 scale jeep made out of plywood that you cut out and assemble then use their power system. It looks like it would be an easy build and...
  10. J

here's an oddball

Go Kart price reduced Looks like they used a tractor trans. Notice the reversed engine. Looks like a lot of work went into the drive system. A shame I don't have any money. Hey maybe KKK would buy it he like the oddball stuff:thumbsup:
  11. J

Tri-cat in NJ

Hey guys, found a 72 Muskin Tri-Cat in south Jersey on Craigs list. Looks nice and for 250.00 sounds like a deal:thumbsup: To dumb to be able to post link:doah: So just go to south Jersey craigs list under motorcycles. Good luck
  12. J

Where are all you Cat guys??

Saw this on ebay item # 320793789912 Cat 250X Looks good in pics, wish I had the money! Sorry don't know how to attach links!!:shrug: Just search cat mini bike and it will come up.
  13. J

Okay Who got them???

Earlier today on e-bay there was an auction for a set of beautiful front and rear Cat wheels. No stars, but an original tire was included. Right before my computer crapped out they were at 46.00!!!!! I know somebody got them!! Now who was it??? Fess up :laugh::shrug:
  14. J

Cat 250 forks

Does anybody have a complete unbent set of forks for a cat 250 or i'll even settle for a set of 300 forks. Does anybody reproduce them? Any info will be helpful. Thanks.
  15. J

Cat forks and Handle bars

Any body have a complete Cat front fork handle bar assembly they want to sell? I have an unknown front end that was on the Cat frame to trade if interested. Thanks. Jeff
  16. J

Another new guy

Hey guys, My name is Jeff i'm from south jersey i am 53 years old and work in construction. i currently have a Cat mini bike project that i am working on (200 or 300x). Back in the late 60's or early 70's i saved up my money and bought a brand new cat 400x. It was so cool!!! it...