Search results

1. Y

Monster Moto tire weight?

Ok good to know. I do have a small leak in the back tire so had me wondering if my fatass messed up the tire lol. Im thinking on getting some stuff called Tireject. I guess it's like fix a flat but alot better.
  2. Y

Either way I gotta loose 30 pounds lol feel bad for the tire
  3. Y

Lol! Ya I can do that
  4. Y

So I'm wondering what would be the max weight I could put on the stock tire? I think it says 156 but do any of you put more than that? My fat ass is like 230 lol.
  5. Y

Spring tensioner for Monster Moto

Ya it was this chain https://a.co/d/61hFlZ2a cheapo for now until I could switch it out to something like this...
  6. Y

Ya I used one and got a few half links I got one installed now but still to loose but not by much Ill take a pic of how much slack I got later and thanks for the replies
  7. Y

Ya already tried that but it ends up being to tight or to much slack on the chain. I even tried drilling new holes to max out the tensioner and its still got some slack on it. Idk.
  8. Y

Anyone know of a good spring tensioner or maybe a skateboard wheel for a Monster Moto 105? I have my tensioner maxed out and my engine cant go up any further.
  9. Y

GX 160 and MN B-105 Mega Moto

Ahh ok good to know! Thanks!
  10. Y

Bikes pretty much put together just need some gas and oil and also need to tvrow on my chain guard after I oil the clutch. But ya, looking good. I wasted some time putting on half links because it ended up being either to short or to long with this damn tensioner so I had to drill a hole futher...
  11. Y

Roller Tensioner.

Ya nah the engine is maxed out all the way to the front oil drain plug so its not gonna go anywhere. I was thinking about getting a half link Ill prob try that before I try anything crazy
  12. Y

Roller Tensioner.

I was wondering if anyone knew of a bit bigger of a roller tensioner that could be used on a monster moto 105? The stock one is a bit to small to keep my chain tight after I installed a new chain/ engine and I cant really take out another link. I seen people use skateboard wheels but is there...
  13. Y

Ill update when I have it on the road
  14. Y

Ya definitely getting a chain guard and the chain I have on it doesnt fit. I'm buying a 5 foot chain and shortening it.
  15. Y

Ok thanks
  16. Y

Havent posted in awhile been trying to get things together ect. I Got this 5.5HP Rhino engine and now I'm in the process of trying to mount the engine and align the chain. Does this look good?
  17. Y

Ya I definitely will appreciate you guys help.
  18. Y

Alright I think I found a good engine at a pretty good price. What do you guys think? https://www.surpluscenter.com/Engines/Gas-Diesel-Engines/Horizontal-Shaft-Engines/4-5-HP-163cc-7-5-Gross-Torque-Briggs-Stratton-Snowblower-Engine-10D136-28-1940.axd
  19. Y

Was wondering what clutch you used and chain? It shows its 7/8?
  20. Y

Cool bike. Ill look for that engine too.