Search results

1. Green Jelly

Wanted: DB30 full brake system

Hydraulic or stock, leave a message in the thread and ill get back to you, thanks!
  2. Green Jelly

Green Jelly's New Toy

Picked this up from my local FFL today: That's how it originally came, but with some elbow grease, and some high temp rated BBQ spray paint you get: One beautiful piece. :D
  3. Green Jelly

Dog Fence Prank Call

NSFW language YouTube - Dico - Dog Fence Prank Call This guy "Dico" who does prank calls is hilarious.
  4. Green Jelly

Commufornia's next move: outlaws large, power-hungry TVs

California outlaws large, power-hungry TVs : Christopher Null : Yahoo! Tech What the shit?
  5. Green Jelly

Explosive Rifle Targets: "Tannerite"

12lbs of Tannerite (can have up to 50lbs per charge where I live) YouTube - Geo Metro vs. Tannerite. Figured I'd share this with some other hobbyist: Tannerite, it's just ammonium nitrate(Fertilizer), and Aluminum Powder mixed together. Of course if you dont have the means to make it...
  6. Green Jelly

Pumpkin Pictures

Lets see 'em! I made the one with the eyebrow, and used cardboard, electrical tape, and some black spray paint to make the hat!
  7. Green Jelly

Oregon Zombie Bayonet

Found this on google images. Oh hell yeah Oregon! :thumbsup:
  8. Green Jelly

SHTF Mini Bike Plan!!

For those not familiar with "SHTF", it means shit hits the fan. :thumbsup: So, hypothetical for mini bikers: You have 1000 dollars to spend on a SHTF plan. You only have 1000 dollars, and your mini bike(choose which one and why) with a half gallon of fuel in your tank. You can spend the...
  9. Green Jelly

Cheap Ak-47 WASR-10

Saw this cheap older WASR-10 on gun broker if anyone is interested looks like a great deal. Was probably originally a single stack low cap, converted to accept high cap 30 rd mags by century arms. $259.00+25.00 is a steal! Romarm WASR-10 7.62x39mm AK-47 w/30 rd clip AK47 : Semi-auto...
  10. Green Jelly

Clone won't start

It's just a package 1 clone from nr-racing. It's never been started before. I did a bit of trouble shooting: The plug has spark, a good hot blue one Carb bowl doesn't have water in it Choke is on Kill switch on Fuel line on Gas in carb bowl Mods: Open Element Air Filter...
  11. Green Jelly

Gun Control Legality

Watching this video should help you tolerate my thread because the natural "boredness" that is packaged with walls of text. YouTube - Myth: Gun Control Reduces Crime Note: Keep in mind I wrote the contents of this thread, for a YouTube video script, which I will be posting up soon, I...
  12. Green Jelly

Honda/Clone Gas Cap - Low profile

Looking for the lower profile gas cap, as my genuine honda cap is too large to fit into the frame. I've heard the genuine honda cap seals really well. :smile: I'll trade my cap for your smaller cap!
  13. Green Jelly

Cheap universal muffler

Cheapest way to get a universal briggs 5hp muffler online: Cheapest I've seen are at lowes, and they have this wonderful in-store pickup option, no shipping fees! 5 bucks for a muffler!! Briggs & Stratton at Lowe's: Small Engine Muffler
  14. Green Jelly

DB30 Sprocket Bore

Hey all, quick question: What's the stock DB sprocket bore? Thanks, Green Jelly.
  15. Green Jelly

Seattle mini bronc

(I'm assuming it is infact a mini bronc as the poster says it is) Saw this ad on craigslist, never seen one of these, some bronc enthusiasts might like it. mini bike need gone !!!!
  16. Green Jelly

Seattle Bonanza

old school mini bike
  17. Green Jelly

DB30 Throttle Help!

Ok, so my lil brother was riding my db, he wrecked it scratched it up, and it yanked the throttle cable out. :sadcrying4: He's alright, just a bit scraped up. :doah: So my cousin and I tried to fix it, and it just didn't seem to be performing as well as before, the throttle was sticky, it...
  18. Green Jelly

Craigslist Go Kart

Washington Go Kart/Sandrail Pretty nice setup for 500 bucks.
  19. Green Jelly

Awesome DB30 Vids

Some cool videos I found: YouTube - minibikes and the hills YouTube - Wheelie Boy
  20. Green Jelly

Go Cart Mudding

I really liked this video, sweet ride, good music, and of course sweet sweet mud. :thumbsup: [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YujIiI7SU7A