Search results

1. D

Mini shovel may be the best woods trails dirt mini bike fire extinguisher

I asked reddit firefighters. They suggested a mini foldable shovel which seems to be the best choice, where I ride the dirt should be pretty easy to dig. I was considering the Element mini one they're like $90 looks like a flair but reviews show they are basically useless, even the spray paint...
  2. D

~2 month review Mega Moto 212 tillotson stage 1

go this from gopowersports for around $1200. UPS DESTROYED the box but it's like 150 lbs stuffed into a single-wall cardboard box no reinforcements. UPS guy said something like I can't check through it and then decide to send it back or not, so I signed for it knowing GPS would replace anything...
  3. D

Loud horn for 212 tillotson electric start single coil?

I have a 212 tillotson stage 1 mini bike with single coil, it doesn't have a battery. I'm going to wire the LED headlight to the single coil. Is there a way to wire a loud horn? There's motorcycle horns on ebay says 115dB but there's little dinky ones running on small button batteries that claim...
  4. D

cotton Cloth vs mesh plastic poly air filter cover dirt mini bike

I have this type of exposed ribbed cylindrical air filter on my tillotson 212 stage 1 kits mega moto 212 mini bike. It came with the mesh type sock/cover shown in photo. I think I say in some youtube video or something that either cloth or mesh is better for muddy/rainy/dusty conditions but that...
  5. D

Handlebar clamps not working well

just assembled a mega moto 212 tillitson from GPS. I tightened the 2 U-clamps that squeeze the handle bar really well using an allen key and tapping it with a hammer instead of twisting with the hand, seems I got them as tight as possible but the handlebars slips a little forward/back, like when...
  6. D

How to add a bright LED light to Tillotson 212 Electric start mega moto 212?

Hi I'm finishing building my Tillotson 212 e-start stage 1 on a mega moto 212 frame. It came with a non-LED headlight but I didn't even bother installing it because I think I need a brighter LED, and will sell the non-LED on eBay as new. The kit didn't come with a battery but there's terminal...
  7. D

Tillotson Predator 212 Electric start, OIL DRAIN PLUG THREAD SIZE hose extension bolt

Hi, I have a tillotson 212 E-start on an mega moto 212 frame. I wanna add an extension to make draining oil cleaner + easier, EDIT, I just checked before mounting the engine it seems the front OEM plug will hang over the frame for an easy clean draining but while I'm making the thread I figure...
  8. D

212 Tillotson shaft bolt size?!

Hi, I ordered a mega moto 212 complete kit with stage 1 tillotson from gopowersports. I had a very damaged box missing parts, waited for replacement parts, still some were missing and got the rest replaced. Now, when installing the torque converter onto the engine main shaft, my stock bolt...
  9. D

Is this gap normal? Mega Moto 212 fork bearing exposed.

anyone have this frame? As shown by the red circles, the bottom bearing sticks out exposed about a little less than 1/4" of it, all the assembly tutorials I watched including the official from mega moto seem to also have this gap though but it seems as though the race built into the tube that...
  10. D

212cc Stage 1 with stock muffler is ok?

hopefully my last question before I finally buy something. Basically all I want is a 212 with good acceleration from a stop. A torque converter will help a bit, and stage 1 should also but not much. I'm considering a $1,000 gopowersports complete mega moto with stage 1 tillotson 212. A 212...
  11. D

Grom muffler fit for stage 1 header?

Finalizing a 1st mini bike order for side streets and trails. Likely going with a 212 Predator from harbor freight on a mega moto 80/105 from gopowersports or maybe a mega 212 frame since it already has a TC and dual hydrolic and I prefer the larger size but I feel way more confident I won't...
  12. D

why just $10 more for suspension kit mega moto 80/105?!

https://www.gopowersports.com/mega-moto-80-105-rigid-roller-frame/ https://www.gopowersports.com/mega-moto-80-105-front-suspension-roller-frame/?campaignid=15940148387&adgroupid=&adid=&gclid=EAIaIQobChMImIG84JLA-QIVYP_jBx0VOwjHEAQYASABEgJ7sPD_BwE am I missing something or why is it only $10...
  13. D

Overall Length: Mega Moto 212, Mega Moto 80/105, CT200U, Storm 200, BT200X

I've basically narrowed it down to these. If I get a Coleman I'll likely sell the engine for a Predator 212 or 224cc and stage 1 it, because I'm thinking TC, parts/repair, repairs, stage kits and everything else may be easier with a Predator, despite even if there's a slight performance...
  14. D

200cc Small frame, fast pickup?

Don't need fast Top Speed, I prefer to stay under like 30MPH anyway. I want fast Pick-up though. Pick-up and mini bikes don't go hand in hand. A 2 cycle dirt bike like an Apollo 125cc would be better but I don't want one now. If possible I prefer something already built like this, but also OK...
  15. D

What ~$1,000 196-212cc mini bike should I get Coleman rb200? monster moto frame? massimo?

Hi all. I really wanted a gas mini bike for years and finally ready to spend up to $1,000. I need help what to get. I haven't really dove deep into searching yet but figured I'd ask here too. I wanted the Coleman rb200 196cc when it first came out, they used to be all over Walmart website...