Search results

1. B

Anyone know what bike this is?

It is definitely a Tote Gote Nova model as it has the worm drive most likely a 680 Deluxe however if it utilizes a disc brake setup it would be a 780 model as they are nearly identical except for the brake system.
  2. B

Help Identifying Mini Bike

It appears to be a Stellar Compact Deluxe; however, the frame has been modified on the left and the rims and tires are not original to the bike. That said it is a well patinad original rest of the bike and is circa 1965-68 at best guess. The compact mini frame bike has seen a resurgence in...
  3. B

Trailmaster MB200 got pulled over for being motorcycle

If you want to make it street legal it is a lengthy process and you must save all your receipts so that you can present them when you take it for inspection by the state police as they are the department responsible for D.O.T. compliance. It would need to have hi/low beam head light, turn...
  4. B

New Predator Ghost Engine

Yeah, the cost for a frame kit or a used frame is outrageous right now. You can build a frame from scratch for exponentially less money. I have a metal distributor local that I get fantastic pricing on tubing from and well in this economy every savings helps. I can build 3 frames without rims...
  5. B

So what you are saying is that basically it is the same as a Tillotson 212 stage 1 but for about 150 bucks cheaper.
  6. B

Here is what I am curious of, what is the out of box power rating using the accessories kit that the box says you have to purchase separately? I have scoured the web and nowhere does it denote the power output and if you do a Google search it shows the Max performance engine specs of 15.8 hp but...