Search results

1. Tatuerik666

“GhostFace” bike 90% complete

Lowered and stretched. I welded and powder coated the frame myself. Welded gussets and the axle tabs. Custom hydraulic brakes. Waiting on a sprocket adapter and I can put my chain and clutch on. Everything on it is brand new
  2. Tatuerik666

No more head gasket problems……

I sold the orange one. With a stock motor. I rebuilt the engine that was on it. Doing another motor tomorrow for the white bike. It’s got a smaller cam. A 275. And a smaller carb. Also a different flywheel. The orange bike with the belt system launched super hard. It would wheelie a bit. I got a...
  3. Tatuerik666

Yea man I used to be able to catch my nail on the pistol with the +20 rod. Now the position is just under flush with the hole. More valve to piston clearance. So I’m safe now….. for now lol. Check out my YouTube channel for a vid of it running. https://youtube.com/channel/UCAweQcz4U3subKq_RTXzO_g
  4. Tatuerik666

So I re assembled my build in a new hemi block. My old block had deep pockets almost holes on the head to block mating surface from when I went through 2 head gaskets. So I scrapped the old block and opted with a new fresh one. Also got a new piston,stock length ARC rod and a .47 head gasket...
  5. Tatuerik666

3D Motorsports clutch

Not looking to watch another YouTube video. I want personal experience with this. And to hear what people on here say about it.
  6. Tatuerik666

3D Motorsports clutch

Anyone use or know about the 3D motorsports manual clutch? Is it good for a built motor @8500rpms?
  7. Tatuerik666

Head gasket issues

Threaded on both ends
  8. Tatuerik666

Head gasket issues

I’m in Indiana. The non hemi is hard to get here. Hemis all day at harbor freight in my city haha. I have like 3 new in the box. And tbh I went with a non hemi aftermarket head bc I ordered non hemi rockers on accident and couldn’t return them. So I got a head for them. Lol.
  9. Tatuerik666

Head gasket issues

I did mention the torque on earlier threads. 20ft lbs. and thanks bro. I’ll see what I can do to help this issue
  10. Tatuerik666

Predator 212

Thanks bro
  11. Tatuerik666

Predator 212

What’s frame is the purple bike? metal fab creations? Seen one on there you can order. Also what’s the rear rim,tire and brake setup? 1”? How wide and where do you buy it at.
  12. Tatuerik666

Head gasket issues

Well I got another MLS head gasket on the way. And I replaced the valve stem seal. I’ll re assemble it and see if it pops again. If it does. I’ll change my vent hoses around and see what’s up. I’m gonna try an .18 MLS gasket. Everything else is out of stock. I also might order a stock length rod...
  13. Tatuerik666

Predator 212

The clear cover on the flywheel is already junk lol. Didn’t last long at all. Hahaha I got a metal one on it now I painted
  14. Tatuerik666

Predator 212

Where’s the tank on the blue bike from? It’s dope. And those cages are sick bro!!! My motor has the following: Big valve 32/28mm hi comp “non-hemi” style head 1.2 billet roller rockers 5.200 chromoly pushrods Dual 32lb valve springs Ti-retainers automotive style keepers Stainless steel valves...
  15. Tatuerik666

Head gasket issues

If I had a bad valve stem seal and oil was getting in with my piston with the hi compression my engine has would it blow head gaskets? possibly? Bc I noticed the stem seal was completely fucked when I took my motor apart to repair the gasket. Also had a little oil on my piston.
  16. Tatuerik666

Head gasket issues

Aneal and quench? Lol
  17. Tatuerik666

Predator 212

Here’s my build
  18. Tatuerik666

Head gasket issues

I’ll be honest I don’t know all of that. I just watched YouTube videos and made it work for the most part. I know the head is a OldMiniBikes big valve hi comp. 14cc? I don’t have any valve to piston contact so I believe with clearance im good there. And my valve cover is an aftermarket billet one. I have...
  19. Tatuerik666

Head gasket issues

What should the be torqued to? I read some stuff online that says 20ft lbs. I feel like that’s not enough at all……
  20. Tatuerik666

Head gasket issues

I have 2 vent hose to valve cover to side cover and one to atmosphere. I don’t believe there warped.