Search results

1. gbones

Coin rings

I heard about coin rings a few months ago on FB, after watching alot of YouTube videos I decided to buy some tools and give it a try. I bought a ring mandrel and a dappingblock set from amazon, punch and die set, 15lb anvil and a nylon mallet from HF. I found an easy way to find center of a...
  2. gbones

4hp carb thread?

I need a new bolt for my sink drain air filter, but what thread is it? I went to the hardware store today and of course got the wrong thread. Any help is appreciated.
  3. gbones

B&S pull cord cover

I'm looking for a 2.5hp or 3hp pull cord cover. I'd prefer an older style that has the raised B&S letters on it. After a few ours of messing with my B&S and finally getting it running (2 trips to the hardware store) I had it running great. Then I wanted to hear it run one more time for the day...
  4. gbones

Hello again OldMiniBikes

It's been along time since I've been on here. Last weekend I went to the mini drags here in R.I., I spoke with sinner70 for second while I was there, he has some really nice minis. and I got the mini bike bug again. I'm sure a lot has changed around here, it's gonna take some time for me to go...
  5. gbones

a mini for a parrot in R.I.

mini bike
  6. gbones

3hp B&S side cover

im looking for a side cover for my 1961 3hp B&S that has the 4 mounting holes around the shaft. if any of you fine OldMiniBikes members would have such an item i would be very interested in it:thumbsup: well, let me know. thank you
  7. gbones

sportstlye?

1970`s Classic Mini Bike - Made in the USA By Sportstyl
  8. gbones

that metal show

just wondering how many folks on here watch this show. i try not to miss an episode. That Metal Show | Show Cast, Episodes, Guides, Trailers, Web Exclusives, Previews | VH1.com
  9. gbones

Arco?

:facepalm: Mini Bike Briggs and Stratton
  10. gbones

its been a long time

im fanally back on OldMiniBikes. ive been really busy the last 2 months with work and some other not so fun stuff. in early june my GF went back to the hospital and spent the rest of the month in 2 hospitals. i dont really want to get into it rite now but she is home and doing better. but it is good to...
  11. gbones

happy snicker and giggle day PAUL

tomorrow is the sunday funday founders birthday. happy birthday paul:thumbsup:
  12. gbones

got the job

i picked up a application monday morning and talked to the owner for a bit about my past work experience. i handed it in this morning and spoke with the other owner (the 1st owner is out sick) and went over with him my expereince. i got home and started messing around in the basement again...
  13. gbones

3hp B&S with slipper clutch

3 HP Briggs & Stratton Engine (...for Go-Cart, Minibike, etc...) what the hell is a slipper clutch:shrug:
  14. gbones

fox in R.I.

5hp Minibike
  15. gbones

jackshaft and jackshaft acceseries

im looking for a jackshaft kit, the whole kit and kabootle. would like to get the jackshaft mount so i can weld it to my frame. but heres the kicker, im broke. so if anyone has jackshaft parts or the whole deal i have parts for trade. i have 3hp tec parts. and i also have a few really nice...
  16. gbones

birthdays

February 14th has 2 birthday boys, EVIL ED and JIMH aka bird man. happy birthday fellas:thumbsup: and happy 3,000 post for me:drinkup: heres a birthday dance for the birthdays boys, i know ed loves him some elvira http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8vUZVvxTvA
  17. gbones

help bring EVIL ED to windber

wouldnt it be great to send donations to bring EVIL ED to windber:thumbsup: so this thread is for that purpose. what ever you can spare even if its a dollar, every bit helps, beleave me i know. alot of members on here donated alot of money for me to attend funday #2 and it was great and i...
  18. gbones

B&S sprayer in CT

3hp Briggs & Stratton Sprayer
  19. gbones

B$S power hammer

B&S power hammer Gas-drive power hammer
  20. gbones

wish jenny luck

my GF jenn has been complaining about stomach pains since sunday. well tonite it became unbearable for her, "jen get to the hospital". i just got a call "10:40pm est" that she just got into the ER, she has been there since 7:30pm, WTF. she said that her grandfather just showed up with similiar...