Search results

1. S

LED Headlamp bulb

Just ordered a rectifier/regulator for my Coleman CT 200U-EX. What LED headlight bulb are y’all having the most luck with?
  2. S

Smoother takeoff

I’ll probably just fabricate some risers from square tubing. Thanks for the reply though.
  3. S

Smoother takeoff

Going to sleeve the shaft. Would this be the correct kit for the factory chain set up?
  4. S

Smoother takeoff

Really appreciate the info/replies. Looks like a TC is the 1st mod. Now I just have to figure out which one is correct for the Coleman CT200U-EX, and if the Hisun 196cc engine needs to be raised.
  5. S

Smoother takeoff

Do you happen to know the part number for the Amazon TC?
  6. S

Smoother takeoff

Really not looking to tame it down, just want to be able to use the lower end of the RPM range and not smoke the clutches
  7. S

Smoother takeoff

are you aware if there are any lighter springs that can be installed for a lower RPM lock up?
  8. S

Smoother takeoff

I purchased this as a learner/intro bike for younger kids. The throttle has to be halfway open for the clutch to stay engaged, which sometimes is a little faster than they need to be riding. My goal is to have access to the lower RPM range for the initial training sessions.
  9. S

Smoother takeoff

Do you have a part number, or a link to that torque converter? I’m mechanically inclined, but brand new to these little bikes.
  10. S

Smoother takeoff

Just bought a Coleman CT 200U-EX for our 13-year-old daughter to learn on. Would like to alter/modify or replace clutch for lower RPM engagement so that she doesn’t have to experience half throttle take offs.