Search results

1. M

WTB needed flywheel & ignition coil 79 cc motor

Hello to the group First I would like to thank everyone who has reply to my previous post of free offers if I pick up Problem we are all too far apart for pick -up:( SO Going to simplify this message I am wanting to buy a flywheel & ignition coil 79 cc Chinese motor So if you have & want to...
  2. M

needing flywheel Motovox mbx10 79cc

Hi gang, Anyone out there has a good flywheel & coil or bad motor they want to sell That will fit a Motovox mbx10 79cc mini bike Trying to find the parts no luck on the flywheel No problem on the coil but flywheel is Thanks mini-mee
  3. M

flywheel interchange motovox 79cc

Does anyone know what I could substitute (interchange) for a flywheel on a Motovox 79 cc motor The flywheel is damaged (magnet ripped off) trying to come up with a replacement I heard that a lot of the Chinese stuff is interchangeable? Was told that the79cc & 97cc is the same but? but not sure...
  4. M

Needing flywheel 79 cc motovox

Hello group this is my first post I acquired a Motovox mbx 10 from a neighbor I found it has a bad flywheel magnet ( got torn off?) Have no idea what happen I was reaching out if anyone has a good flywheel from a bad motor or motor they what to sell I know there are multiple engines that...