Search results

1. M

global search for garelli broncco 50cc mini bike currently for sale

I have that bike in the photo plus extra but frame hit by tree.
  2. M

Why did mini bikes die?

Oldmini are not dead look at the price now. We will pay for memory's. We want grandkids to have the bikes we had. Americans can make a great bikes. It's the lawyer's that ruined it, the kids got hurt not there fault It's the bike.
  3. M

valve tools picture #2

Did ever sell the set
  4. M

Date code for rupp motor

I know it's the wrong intake, it's late year 71 but does it have the right throttle linkage I think. But I was tickled to find a 71 motor. I want to get rollers back to stock. I'm on my way to do these classic justice, found 12" wheels for them more to come. I need 1 more motor. But give me time...
  5. M

Thanks if you need more parts there a whole bike I know of just got to get shipped.
  6. M

Date code for rupp motor

I found a hs40 with a late build date of 71 would it be appropriate for a 71 or 72 model Enduro
  7. M

Help with rupps jack shafts

The shaft would remain the same I would replace the the smaller bearing with a larger that is about it higher grade steel on the shaft.
  8. M

12" RUPPS WHEELS

I have been looking for new wheels, mine rusted where are the go to replacement . They are out of stock.
  9. M

My thoughts are the same. I was thinking 11/8 stock on hand body 2 I inner bearings 13/8×3/4 radius to 5/8 with the flange bearings caps . I will keep you posted
  10. M

TECUMSEH 6HP ENGINE

I know it's old post but do you still have it.
  11. M

Thanks your the 1 who would know thanks.
  12. M

Wow thanks everyone the info is awesome thanks. Iam new to rupps 1 is just a roller. I found a a period correct motor but it is a 6hp .I was going to over build it till I can find the right period correct motor.
  13. M

Well just got my first rupps the spares are messed up jack shafts 1 is stripped the other has weld repair, 1 with welded sprocket. I can make new 1s I was thinking double bearing large bore sprocket not sure on the motor side.
  14. M

Iam a machinist I have a 71,72 rupps the jack shafts are shot I would like to make them out of 4340 and beef them up. Has anyone else done this yet. If you did can you give me some information on how you did it and what bearing etc. New to this.
  15. M

Comment by 'Mtpckts' in media 'benelli1'

Nice I was just thinking about getting 1 I assume you like them
  16. M

Iam a machinist i have a71 &72 rupps i want to make better jack shafts with 4340 steel. Better and stronger than original. Has anyone done this before using better bearings etc can give me some insight information would be greatly appreciated.
  17. M

I will but I was asking thinking some of the time the parts I need the person selling might have spares.