Search results

1. murrayeliminator

1971 Rupp Roadster @ for sale in AZ

Decided to sell my Original survivor Rupp Roadster 2 Mini bike. this one has all original paint, tires chrome. the only things changed to make it ride were the throttle cable. Grips Chain and fuel petcock. all were changed with nos or Quality repo parts. this bike is really nice and runs great...
  2. murrayeliminator

Picked this up...

Funder Wheels Mini Model T truck.. Looks brand new, under 10 hours use.. built in 1989..:thumbsup: the grand kids love riding it. goes about 10 mph tops so save for the little one's to practice on..
  3. murrayeliminator

Rupp Hustler Rim 1/2 needed

I'm looking for 1/2 of the Wheel for a Rupp Hustler with 10" wheels. One side of mine has rusted through.. will also take both sides if you don't want to split them..LMK What you have and what you want for it. murrayeliminator@yahoo.com
  4. murrayeliminator

Just finished this Rupp Hustler

Bought this one awhile ago. and decided to get it cleaned up. I already have a Red roadster so went with the Green on this one. the Color is called Bright Surf Metallic from a 1996 VW I think it's pretty close to the original Rupp green. I tried the codes on blackwidow site but we couldn't find...
  5. murrayeliminator

HS40 with output bearing question

What is the reason for the Clip? :shrug: I see no reason to put the clip back on. just makes it a B**ch to get the side cover off..
  6. murrayeliminator

Auquabug Engine for sale!

Kool little Auquabug Generator! Thought it was a OHLSSON & RICE Tiny Tiger Generator at first. I got it to run by priming the carb and it fired right up. Tried to run a sander, but it just hummed, so not sure the generator part works right! It's missing the tank and carb filter but otherwise...
  7. murrayeliminator

☠☠ Bonanza Kidney bean wheel for sale ☠☠

Not sure if it's a front or rear? assuming rear since it has extra holes in one side for a sprocket.. look at pictures and decide for yourself. asking $55.00 shipped in the lower 48. or $40.00 if you pick it up in Mesa Az. Pay pal only, and email direct for quickest response...
  8. murrayeliminator

OK Mini bike guru's here is one for you

picked this up, Now to find out what it started out as?
  9. murrayeliminator

Anyone seen these things yet???

It's called a Crazy cart. made by Razor. kinda like a bumper car. fun as hell to play on.. bought one for the grandson and I have been riding it more then him..lol http://youtu.be/mRODKJYcTcc
  10. murrayeliminator

Penney's Cat MX In lake elsinore CA

Looks complete minus the chain guard.> Old school mini bike http://images.craigslist.org/00000_40P7fZI6aSx_600x450.jpg
  11. murrayeliminator

Is this the original Engine?

Did Bird Mini's ever come with two strokers?..and is this something worth picking up?..
  12. murrayeliminator

☞☞☞ Rupp Continental Parts for sale! ☜☜☜

Parting out this Rupp i picked up. if anyone in Az wants the frame Let me know you can have it! someone welded a new engine plate over the original one so its not worth selling to me... here is the list of parts for sale! Contact me direct for best responce at murrayeliminator@yahoo.com if...
  13. murrayeliminator

RUPP Continental?..

Picked up this Rupp yesterday. I think it's a Continental?.. will prob part it out since someone welded on a engine plate over the original one.. unless i get energetic and put and engine on it..:hammer:
  14. murrayeliminator

Nice set of 2 Chrome cat stars F/S

$86.00 Shipped in the lower 48. Paypal only. email direct for best responce. murrayeliminator@yahoo.com Thanks. Eddie
  15. murrayeliminator

☞☞☞ Pawn stars rupp ☜☜☜

Went to vegas and visited the Pawnstars store! Had to get a Picture of the rupp roadster!..
  16. murrayeliminator

☞☞☞ Cat Kickstand for Sale ☜☜☜

80.00 Shipped in the lower 48. email for best resonce murrayeliminator@yahoo.com
  17. murrayeliminator

This is Pretty Kool!

On our local C/L Mustang Trail Machine.Pricey but still would be fun! Mustang Mini Bike, scooter, Trail Machine 1964 , not Tote Goat
  18. murrayeliminator

Predator Crank case full of Gas???

So i went and pulled my motovox out of storage to try and start it. and it wouldn't start. I put stabil in the gas before i put it away so figured it should start right up after sitting a few months. well i decided to check the oil and gas came pouring out!! I'm guessing it go in through the...
  19. murrayeliminator

Is it a Motorcycle, Or a Minibike?..

:shrug:..lol Honda 750 frame with twin 8hp Briggs & Stratton engines. (Morton)
  20. murrayeliminator

Took the Rupp out for a Ride, and some pictures!

Nice day for a ride!