Search results

1. TheOnlyHuman Fly

Need help with “new” used mini bike

Well nevermind. After a closer peek I think I'm mistaken.
  2. TheOnlyHuman Fly

Also that looks like a Trail master MB-200. Nice bikes!
  3. TheOnlyHuman Fly

CT200U-EX tire upgrade ?

I've just put a 20 on the front SunF I think it's the a003 tread. I love it! Been thinking about removing the fender bracket and cutting maybe an inch outta the middle and rejoining the pieces to create a shorter bracket allowing for a 21 inch tire. But for now the 20 up front is good
  4. TheOnlyHuman Fly

I've been running a Chinese tc for a few weeks now. It's squeaky when you are pushing the bike in and out of the shop. I've got a little rubber dust too. otherwise the bike is running awesome. I would run it until your new belt comes/old one dies.
  5. TheOnlyHuman Fly

Bars

Check out these...I guess you'd call them crash bars? I've been calling them patrol bars though lol. My son and I made them out of some old handlebars. I think they're awesome and make the bike feel tough if nothing else. My wife isn't sold though she thinks I've already overloaded my bike with...
  6. TheOnlyHuman Fly

Tillotson 212 jetting

What size jet would I be looking for to get a little more juice? I have a tillotson 212.
  7. TheOnlyHuman Fly

Some pics of my bike.

Thank you sir. I love these SunF tires! I have a 19 on the rear and a 20 on the front. They are pretty heavy but are definitely worth the weight for the awesome grip and digging ability.
  8. TheOnlyHuman Fly

Some pics of my bike.

Thanks so much for saying so! These are from the army surplus. I use them for wrenches, towel, tire plugs, and so on. Also a strap which came in handy a few days ago when my grandson needed to be towed home when his little ATV broke down. He did an awesome job of following me without running...
  9. TheOnlyHuman Fly

Some pics of my bike.

This bike is super fun.
  10. TheOnlyHuman Fly

Air filter mod.

But I like the housing as I ride on muddy trails in the woods. What size jet would I be looking for?
  11. TheOnlyHuman Fly

Air filter mod.

The stock filter didn't seem to be able to get enough air through it after adding a header pipe. But this old filter off a kids ATV is working well.
  12. TheOnlyHuman Fly

Greetings

I will get some photos of it in the light of day.
  13. TheOnlyHuman Fly

Greetings

Thank you and many thanks to the other gentlemen for all the help. I've been running this thing around for a few weeks now and it has emerged from it's cocoon as the wall crawling fly that I'd hoped it could be. Lots of power and the torque converter was a great upgrade from the centrifugal...
  14. TheOnlyHuman Fly

Public menace Freak Human Fly

Public menace Freak Human Fly
  15. TheOnlyHuman Fly

It's alive.....

My ct200 tillotson project is slowly getting the bugs worked out.
  16. TheOnlyHuman Fly

Greetings

I would also need to cut some more threads on the bolt.
  17. TheOnlyHuman Fly

Greetings

There are no instructions. Which is why I'm looking for premium expertise on here. Lol. Really what I think I need is a 5/16-24x2.25 bolt.
  18. TheOnlyHuman Fly

Greetings

Think this'll work?
  19. TheOnlyHuman Fly

Greetings

Here's where the bolt screws into.