Search results

1. Feedoggie

Windber Mini bike reunion 2022.

I should be there under my usual tree.
  2. Feedoggie

W I N D B E R 2020 Mini bike Reunion Official Thread...

NOTICE: JEFF AND DAWN REGRETFULLY HAVE HAD TO CANCEL THE 2020 WINDBER MINI-BIKE REUNION THIS YEAR. THIS WAS ANNOUNCED ABOUT 15 MINUTES AGO 4/28/2020. THEY WILL BE REFUNDING ANY REGISTRATIONS ALREADY SENT.
  3. Feedoggie

Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

Yes, there is a nice little fishing pond on the property! You found the right place. The pond has fish...as long as you throw them back, it's fine.
  4. Feedoggie

Windber Mini Bike Reunion 2017

I'll be there. :scooter:
  5. 1991_CT70_-_AFTER_

1991_CT70_-_AFTER_

1991 Honda CT70 (Modified)
  6. Feedoggie

Winber 2015

Actually, I prefer Best-Way Pizza, which is directly behind the new Sheetz (across the road). It is excellent...eat in, or drive thru! Right across from the Wal*Mart parking lot!
  7. Feedoggie

Winber 2015

D'Arc's is kind of a throwback to earlier times, but they have good pizza if you can find them open. I prefer Mimo's, which we pass on the left during the parade (just past the theater). Better atmosphere and a greater variety of Italian stuff. It's reasonable too. Windber is loaded with...
  8. Feedoggie

Winber 2015

nearby gas, food, and shopping To those of you who are attending Windber this year, and are perhaps thinking of using the local Wal*Mart parking area while waiting for Jeff to "open," you will be happy to discover that there is a new Sheetz located there now for your convenience. It is open...
  9. Feedoggie

Who's Going To Windber

I'll be there! :scooter:
  10. Feedoggie

Winber 2015

COOL! :thumbsup: (But actually it's spelled: WINDBER)
  11. Feedoggie

Winber 2015

You guys gotta remember, last years mud was (hopefullly) a once-in-a lifetime occurrence. We've had normal mud before after a rainy night, but just as often we've had heavy dust due to the heat. I just hope after Jeff's "landscaping," the grass will have filled in... THINK GREEN :thumbsup:
  12. Feedoggie

Winber 2015

GREAT IDEA!:laugh:
  13. Feedoggie

Windber 2014

GOT MUD? :laugh:
  14. Feedoggie

Windber 2014

He'll be excited once you guys get here! It's awesome!:freakout:
  15. 5740

16. Feedoggie

Lawnboy 5HP

Lawn-Boy made so many different models in their day. Too bad things went bad for them and Toro got to them. The above mower is certainly a NEAT Piece. Long-live the TRUE Lawn-Boy 2-stroke staggered wheel design. If you're lucky enough to get hold a good one, grab it.
  17. Feedoggie

Windber 2014

This is a great idea for one of the Windber activities! I think Jeff and his dad would welcome an idea like this. Jeff might be too busy to do it himself, but there should be a number of guys that could speak on various topics for us minibikers. (Razzo would be a good one for Honda, for...