Search results

1. weeman

weeman

2. 13bleed

2012 OldMiniBikes Open Class BBO "need 4 speed" powerdyne

well project is going slower than i thought due to lack of funds, but i still plan on trying to get it done by the deadline :thumbsup:
  3. 13bleed

razor chopper mod

not sure wat motor to put on it yet, maybe a 3 horse im rebuilding. idk tho, there isnt alot of room for a big motor tho
  4. 13bleed

mb200-SPL OPPS BIKE

zombie killer......cool...very cool!!!!:thumbsup:
  5. 13bleed

Hillcat Style tandem scratch build Jeep2003 Open Class

this is gonna be a super cool bike when you are done!!! keeping my eye on this build!!:thumbsup:
  6. 13bleed

razor chopper mod

hmmmmm no comments!!!!
  7. 13bleed

and hoppy thanks for you're advise as well!! and i love ur wtf build too!!
  8. 13bleed

that is alot of good info rocco thanks!!! i think im gonna need alot of tips and help on this build as ive never worked on a snomobile motor before. first things first i need to get it running!! it does have compression but the pull start is very tight. any suggestions?
  9. 13bleed

briggs 3hp rebuild

thanks oldfatguy. you have been a big help so far and im sure i will have alot more ? to ask!!! thinking of putting this 3 horse in a mini chopper but not sure yet
  10. 13bleed

where are the clones?

thanks for the links guys. i love those honda clones and i hope that they do the same for the predators that they did with the clones
  11. 13bleed

vintage class make?

welcome to OldMiniBikes!!!!! that is a nice lil bike and im sure you will have alot of fun building it!!:thumbsup:
  12. 13bleed

hmmmm never thought of that little fact. like i said this is all new to me(as far as the sled motor). yeah im not sure if i can pull this off but the build should be fun and if it does work im sure the ride will be intense!!
  13. 13bleed

Just Picked this up!

100 bucks? man what a score!!!! i could have a whole lot of fun on that thing!!! :thumbsup:
  14. 13bleed

briggs 3hp rebuild

that all sounds pretty basic but i dont know how to do any porting and ive never done any of those mods before. im new at working on small engines, i can get them running but not at perfomance mods
  15. 13bleed

where are the clones?

really!!!! i love the clones and i wish nr still had the stage package clones. i will go to there website and see if ts has them on there. thanks!:thumbsup:
  16. 13bleed

ya know i was thinking that some wheelie bars and some good health insurance would be essential!!!!
  17. 13bleed

razor chopper mod

just like all my other projects this one got put on hold as well due to downsizing of my house. but things are up again so im gonna have pick this up were i left off. im thinking maybe putting this in the 2012 OldMiniBikes BBO. i would then have two projects going at once. anyone think that would be a...
  18. 13bleed

where are the clones?

i know that harbor freight stopped selling the 6.5 clone motors and are selling the 212cc predators now, but were can i purchase a clone? ive been to nr racing and they arent selling them either. if anybody has any info that would be great!!!:thumbsup:
  19. 13bleed

well got to thinking about the color scheme today and its a toss up of pumkin orange and blue or, posssibly my favorite nfl team white and green for the ny jets. what to do, what to do....:shrug:
  20. 13bleed

im hopeing i can cram this thing in the frame, i may need to do alot of fab work to get it done. but yeah i hope it works ima have to put some good brakes on it!!!! i am open to any suggestions since ive never done this with any other engines other than minis.