Search results

1. J

Piston rod compression

Doing my first piston build in a Hemi predator 212 and was wondering if running a .570 piston and a +20 rod would clear the head with a .010 head gasket. Looked everywhere and can’t see about a Hemi.
  2. J

Vibration

No we got it off of marketplace and it vibrated at first but over time it’s gotten worse. We went today and got a new pred just cause we also had a broken bolt now in the crank
  3. J

Vibration

Is there anything to fix it or just go ahead and buy a new pred. All that’s done is valve springs exhaust and carb. Still has governor though. We’ve tried rubber washers on the engine bolts but still almost too much vibration to even ride
  4. J

Vibration

My buddy has a predator 212 Coleman minibike and we can’t seem to fix the huge vibration problem. It’s on a torque converter and we know it’s coming from the engine. The crankshaft spins straight and doesn’t seem broken but I don’t know what else could be causing the problem. Thx
  5. J

Rattling then won’t run

All runs fine but now the rear bearings are gone. That’s what the clicking was. And recently it stopped because the bearings are completely gone ‍♂️.
  6. J

Rattling then won’t run

For sure. Thanks yall
  7. J

Rattling then won’t run

I took the stage one parts off and ran great. I’ll figure out what the problem was in a little
  8. J

Rattling then won’t run

Well I’ve loosened and tightened and changed some stuff and for now it’s stopped. So the can get it to start more easily now but it won’t idle and when I hold the throttle there’s a squealing sound. I lubricated the clutch but it’s still doing. Sorry for being such of a pain I just want it running
  9. J

Rattling then won’t run

The banging noice is coming from something on the rear when hitting the frame. If I lift up and drop the rear wheel it almost sounds the same. I loosened the sprocket and it pretty much stopped. But now I can’t get the engine to idle. I hold down the gas a little to get it to start but as soon...
  10. J

Rattling then won’t run

I put enough oil in. I just needed to know if it mattered which plug.
  11. J

Rattling then won’t run

Then I did fill it all the way up. Must be the rear wheel. I lifted it and tried to turn it and it was pretty tight. Tighter than before. The chain is aligned straight so what could be that clanking noice? Maybe the stupid jackshaft?
  12. J

Rattling then won’t run

So I filled it up all the way in the dip stick plug. I should be fine right. Or does it have to be the other one. I just didn’t want to have to take the jackshaft off again to get to it.
  13. J

Rattling then won’t run

And it also wasn’t idling. And it took many pulls to start it even after the first few starts. The chain is straight and is all sliding into place well. I did have to loosen the back wheel to tighten it if that has anything to do with it
  14. J

Rattling then won’t run

I don’t think I put enough oil in cause I had to put it in through the dip stick cause the jackshaft was in the way of the other. I’ll get it off and put more in
  15. J

Rattling then won’t run

The jackshaft was honestly a pain in the ass. I might straight chain it. And I don’t have a drill at the moment so the clutch wasn’t as tight as it could be. It made a loud ticking noice when I rolled it every like 10 seconds
  16. J

Rattling then won’t run

Runs good. But could ride cause late and neighbors. Thx y’all
  17. J

Rattling then won’t run

Bought the pred 212. I’ll show the finished project. Wish me luck
  18. J

Rattling then won’t run

What about a predator 212 cause I have a harbor freight down the road from me. Or should I go with the 224. Does it have a stronger flywheel
  19. J

Rattling then won’t run

How could this have happened so I dont do it again. It still has the governor in it.
  20. J

Rattling then won’t run

So this came off and is apart of the crankcase and the fans look broken. Should I just predator swap at this point