Search results

1. Spokes

Been posting old converted films found at a garage sale. I've posted Rupp minibikes and snowmobiles video's But this one is off topic!

Songs of the Irish. 8 minutes or so, three songs. My favorite is: Who put the overalls in grandma's chowder" mid 50's
  2. Spokes

New Video! Rupp Snowmobiles

Off topic for sure but very cool
  3. Spokes

Speed Sport on Snow Video!

If you have been following me on videos, I found at a garage sale featuring Rupp Mfg, click the link below to watch a very cool video about snowmobiles and Rupps Snow Dragster!
  4. Spokes

Tote Gote

Christmas 1966. My father buys me a Tote Gote. It was a surprise gift. Rummaging through old trunks I found this price list, documentation and correspondence. I thought it fun to post copies.
  5. Spokes

You won't believe this

I visited friends in northern Ohio last week. On my way to one of my friend's house I stop at a garage sale. This guy had a stack of old 16mm films, about 25-30 lbs. worth. I'm always interested in old films. He accepts $5.00 for the lot. I just got through sorting them out. Most of them are...
  6. Spokes

Fox Campus Minibike Build

Originally, I intended to part out the Fox Campus Minibike and posted said parts here on the forum. Alas, since no sale on the parts I decided to just continue with the build. I've been accumulating parts for a few years now. The Fox minibike is one that I owned in 1965 at the tender age of...
  7. Spokes

Fox Campus Rolling Chassis - Instead of Parting out as Listed Originally

I've assembled a rolling chassis for the Fox Campus Minibike rather than the separate part listing as previously posted. The asking price on the pictured assembly is $200.00 OBO. Pick up only. I'm in Lexington, KY near Man O'War Blvd. The frame needs repair at the jack shaft mounts. Also, the...
  8. Spokes

Mid 60's Fox Campus Swing Arms, Aftermarket Shocks, steel mounting bushings with stronger bolts.

Fox Campus Minibike Swing Arms, aftermarket shocks, steel bushings & upgraded bolts. Swing arms were bead blasted and painted with rattle can paint. Aftermarket shock bushings are bored out to fit shock mount. Note: One shock bushing is tight on the stud. $45.00 I'm in Lexington, KY near Man O...
  9. Spokes

Mid 60's Fox Campus Front Forks-Repaired

Fox Campus Minibike Front Forks. Received these forks in rough shape. These forks have been extensively repaired. New bushings, new aircraft grade posts. (I retired from plant producing aerospace parts. The posts did not meet production specs. so, they were discarded and I repurposed them in...
  10. Spokes

Mid 60's Fox Campus Front Wheel Assembly

2nd of several listings for Fox Campus Minibike parts. The front wheel. Bead blaster rims, painted with acrylic enamel paint. New Tire, tube & bearings. Comes with axle & nut. Asking $75.00 O.B.O Weight is 10 lbs. Pick up preferred, I'm in Lexington, KY near Man O War Blvd. Shipping: I will...
  11. Spokes

Mid 60's Fox Campus Rear Wheel Assembly

First listing of many. Up for sale is a rear wheel assembly for Fox Campus Minibike. Rims bead blasted & painted with acrylic enamel. New tire, tube, new bearings, fair to good axle threads. Sprocket and hubs bead blasted as well prior to paint. Comes with rear brake switch (stuck in) mount...
  12. Spokes

Newby Elder with Fox Campus Frames & Parts

Greetings all. I'm an old guy. I've been restoring vintage Honda dreams in recent years. I once owned a Fox Campus Minibike back in 1965. That being said, back in 2019 I decided to revisit my youth and restore a Fox Campus Minibike like the one I once had. I collected and cleaned up wheels...