Search results

1. Gabrielmq23

Minibike Float bowl tuning.(With fuel pump)

Got a question on float bowl tuning with a post pump. First some background info, When i first put this kehin 24mm carb it ran fine i realized that the carb wasnt getting all of the fuel from the pump since the line was too high. So I stuck the fuel line from the pump to the carb lower and that...
  2. Gabrielmq23

223 idle not staying

bike will only idle on choke, but i went all the way up to a 52 idle jet and still runs only on choke. it will only idle off choke if you rev it. Edit- i put the idle screw in all the way and the jet screw all the way out and it steadily idles at 1300 but that’s only with the idle in all the...
  3. Gabrielmq23

Smoke out of Valve cover breather

Help! Freshly rebuilt with cam rod flywheel Started it and it made a loud pop and then smoked out of the exhaust.. I took some oil out of the motor and the exhaust isn’t smoking anymore but the valve cover breather is shooting out smoke Also when given throttle it squeals like a mouse
  4. Gabrielmq23

Idling issue

mini bike runs starts first pull but won’t idle when going on rides. if i’m at a stop i have to give it a little bit of gas to keep it idling or it will die if i let go of throttle 223 anbull motor 28mm flat slide 40 idle i think 125 main
  5. Gabrielmq23

Idle issues need help

i’m trying to run my 223cc wildcat clone on 94 octane my bike struggles to start but when i put in 87 or 84 it starts first pull I have the bike running on a 32 but the idle sounds funky it has a regular idle then goes down to about 810 rpm from 1300...
  6. Gabrielmq23

Bogging???

My minibike will go full throttle if I accelerate calm but when i wanna go full throttle at a stop it dies pwk28 carb 45 idke 150 main (tried multiple jets)