Search results

1. 2ferrous

Modified or original?

So I finally started the stripping process on my Drover project. From the top layer of paint you can see the crappy flat black, which is on top of a nicely applied metallic red with a primer base. The primer is on the green that my father painted the frame back in the late 70's when I rode it...
  2. 2ferrous

H22/H25 parts supplier

It's four hours away from me. I would've went but I didn't know about it. I wasn't digging through a small pile of Drover parts and motors at that time either... I almost have just all the parts now. :)
  3. 2ferrous

Rupp Monza Kart H35

That's a really nice sounding motor. :)
  4. 2ferrous

Iron Horse motor

Yes, all of they are. I have two cast iron Briggs motors and one cast iron Clinton motor too. Tough to sell with the cost of shipping. I can get them over the border to ship USPS but if it's anything like Canada Post they will be destroyed. Looks like local sales only.
  5. 2ferrous

Iron Horse motor

I'm in southern Ontario, Canada. Right across the border from Niagara Falls , NY.
  6. 2ferrous

Iron Horse motor

Is anyone interested in these motors? I have a couple of them. $50 for this one. Although shipping might make it too expensive... Timothy
  7. 2ferrous

H22/H25 parts supplier

Yes, looks like they are still around. New & Used Riding Lawn Mowers | Parts| Service & Repair (stollerlawnandgarden.net) I have time for that apparently....
  8. 2ferrous

Tecumseh part identification

I bought it. It arrived on Saturday. Fits up pretty good to the H22. I would prefer a steel tank but the plastic one will do for now.
  9. 2ferrous

FIrst run ever for the 1969 Skat kitty H25

Your video popped up in my YouTube feed this morning. :) Very cool little motor with an interesting history. Timothy
  10. 2ferrous

Tecumseh part identification

Hi! I'm looking at buying this bracket and tank for my 66 H22. Do you think it will fit? I'm less concerned about the tank but the bracket will save a few hours of fabrication... Timothy
  11. 2ferrous

H22/H25 parts supplier

I found an old Tecumseh H22 in my fathers collection that I want to use in my Sears Drover restoration. The riveted aluminum vin tag indicates its 1966 model. Where would I find gaskets, seals and rings for this beast? Timothy
  12. 2ferrous

Honda Z50 frame?

I just found out the same thing. So I went looking on eBay and bought some from there. Timothy
  13. 2ferrous

Honda Z50 frame?

The races tap out of the frame quite easily with a drift and a decent sized hammer. I would recommend you replace them as they are likely notched and will affect handling even with new balls installed. You will also have to replace the top and bottom at the same time. https://chpmotorsports.com/...