Search results

1. T

Bonanza CR 400 410 500 scout info thread

Could we make this the official Bonanza chopper CR information thread? There is a ton of knowledge and information but Its a bit scattered out. With all the interest in the Bonanza choppers I think if would be a good idea to consolidate the information. It would be really helpful to people...
  2. T

Bonanza cr400 chopper parts wanted

I have a semi-complete project Bonanza cr400. I have a roller that I have a tecumseh hs50 for. I'm missing a few things. -round gas tank -chain guard for the engine -seat cover/foam -kickstand assembly I'm sure Im forgetting something, If you have any bonanza chopper parts laying...
  3. T

mini bike wanted

i think my lttle brother is over his head with the work left on my fox mini bike...he wants a decent shape mini thats runs decent. doesnt need to be brand new, but doesnt want another major project either...some minor work needed is fine. any make and model. We are in pukwana sd and im sure...
  4. T

new guy

hello, i bought an old fox mini bike frame a few years ago from an older guy for 5 bucks. I know just about nothing about fox minibikes. i think it origionally had a techumsuh but thats long gone. I bought it basicly as a frame with some really old tires on the wheels. thats about all i got...