Search results

1. Rupp_It_Up

Terra Floater Mini Bike Parts Wanted

I have a Terra Floater frame with fuel tank & need just about everything else. Looking for the following: Swing arm, seat, front fork, wheels, etc.. Thanks, Chase
  2. Rupp_It_Up

Comet CAT-99 Drive Clutch Repair

Does anyone know how to disassemble the driven clutch? I'm working on my 70 Hilltopper and the clutch is kinda sticky and the spring looks bent.
  3. Rupp_It_Up

Herter's muffler wanted

I have a 70's Herter's Trail 1 and need a Nelson muffler.
  4. Rupp_It_Up

Heathkit Hilltopper Gas Tank Decals Wanted

Does anyone know where I can find reproduction Heathkit Hilltopper gas tank decals?
  5. Rupp_It_Up

1970 Heathkit Hilltopper GT-101 - Owners Manual Needed

Anyone have a reproduction or original owners manual & assembly diagram they want to sell? Thx
  6. Rupp_It_Up

Heathkit Hilltopper Wiring Diagram - Needed

Anyone have a picture or know of an old post for a wiring diagram for a Hilltopper GT-101 light accessory kit ? Thx
  7. Rupp_It_Up

Tecumseh HS40 cuts out when I try to accelerate

I have 72 Rupp with a 4hp tecumseh motor that will idle fine but stalls out when I give it the gas. It has new head gasket, points, condenser, coil & spark plug. I'm using a carb off another bike that runs perfect on the other bike. I set the points at .020 and the timing at .035. BTW- When I...
  8. Rupp_It_Up

Wanted Herter's Trail I Parts

Looking for an Owners Manual, complete jackshaft set up, gas tank, rear fender, kick stand, seat and anything else you don't need. Thanks
  9. Rupp_It_Up

1971 Rupp Roadster & Customer Rupp Enduro

Here's a picture of 2 Rupp's I restored. The 71 Roadster was just completed and was entered in the 2018 Build-off but I didn't complete it in time. The Enduro is a custom bike I did last year for the 2017 Build-off and....I didn't complete it in time either!
  10. Rupp_It_Up

Rupp_It_Up 71 Rupp Roadster - Vintage Class

Here it is a basket case 71 Rupp Roadster. The good news is that it's a matching numbers bike - The bad news is that is missing a lot of parts. Fortunately, I have most of what's needed to finish this bike and plan to do a proper restoration.
  11. Rupp_It_Up

Heald Super Bronc Restoration - Need input

Hi Guys, Well I'm finally getting around to planning the restoration of my 1981 VT-1012 Super Bronc and would like some opinions on how to approach this restoration for the 2018 build-off. As some of you know, I have restored dozens of 71 - 75 Rupp & Speedway mini bikes over the last 20...
  12. Rupp_It_Up

Super Bronc VT-812/1012 Front Wheel/Brake Conversion

Has anyone tried a Super Bronc VT-812/1012 front wheel conversion using a Honda ATC 125/185 front wheel/brake? We all know SB drum brake doesn't work and a Honda ATC 125/185 may be a good option. It has a real drum brake and a 22x11-8 front tire which is similar to SB 21x12-8 tire...
  13. Rupp_It_Up

Speedway Frame - Red Baron, Green Horn, El Tigre, Blue Angle or Widowmaker

1973 Speedway Red Baron Frame could be used for any 14" wheel bike. Good solid frame - no cracks or repairs but it does have surface rust and pitting around the seat frame. Foot peg mounting holes need some TLC. $90 + S/H Thanks, Charlie (860) 483-1578
  14. Rupp_It_Up

1970 Rupp Parts - NOS Fenders & TC Cover

Rupp Parts for Roadster, Enduro & Scrambler P/N 15247 Front Fender - $125 + S/H Chrome is in very good condition for being 47 years old. It has some shelf wear & minor rust spots on one side just above the mounting bracket. P/N 15140 Rear Fender - $150 Each + S/H Both fenders are in...
  15. Rupp_It_Up

Super Bronc VT-1012 Front Brake Question

I need to replace the rusty front brake shoes on my 1981 Super Bronc VT-1012. Does anyone know where I could buy a replacement set? Thanks, Charlie
  16. Rupp_It_Up

WTB Super Bronc VT8/10 Kick Stand & Seat

I just picked up 2 early 70's Super Broncs and need fenders, a seat and kick stand for one of the bikes. Thanks, Charlie Chamberlin (860) 483-1578
  17. Rupp_It_Up

Speedway Foot Pegs Wanted

WTB a set of Speedway mini bike foot Pegs. Thanks, Charlie
  18. Rupp_It_Up

Rupp_It_Up - Mansfield Enduro R/S - (Vintage Class)

Here's a last minute entry for a Rupp/Speedway Enduro. The plan is to use a Rupp frame with a Speedway fork and 14" Speedway wheels. There will be several alterations to make it all fit together including a stretched swingarm and modified fork neck.
  19. Rupp_It_Up

Rupp_It_Up - 72 Speedway Green Horn - (Vintage Class)

Here's a 72 Speedway Green Horn I've had for a while and now it's time to make it new. This is the 6th Green Horn I've done over the years and hopefully the last! All the others were nice riders that I eventually sold off. This one is getting my best effort with show chrome and as many NOS...
  20. Rupp_It_Up

Triple tree / Front Suspension upgrade - Speedway

I'm upgrading my Speedway Green Horn front suspension to a real hydraulic suspension and wanted to know if there's an aftermarket pit bike setup that I could retrofit. The main issue is that the fork is secured to the steering neck with a 1/2" bolt going thru nylon bearings and all of the pit...