Search results

1. Eliminator

Here's one that if your into and collect Antique American Motorcycles, Rare Scooters, Mini Bike or Power Bikes you have very unlikely ever seen in per

Here's one that if your into and collect Antique American Motorcycles, Rare Scooters, Mini Bike or Power Bikes you have very unlikely ever seen in person or at all... It is a 1947 era Comet model 805 Pick-Up Motor Scooter made in Minneapolis Minnesota. Comet never made many Motor scooters to...
  2. Eliminator

Intact early version Electra Mite Cal Jet electric mini bike followed me home...

This Electra Mite electric mini bike just followed me home.. I have a soft spot for off the wall, strange minis and home made ones as many of you know... I see all the brochures Marcus kindly loaded on them and even a U tube video of one running.. I also see a few members have frames like mine...
  3. Eliminator

Antique Comet model 805 Pick-Up Scooter.....

Got this Comet at the Antique Motorcycle club meet in CT last weekend..... I found a few blurbs and photos here and there on them online but not much info.. I had a earlier different style Comet years back that did not have the rear body like this one... Anyone have any brochures, ad shots or...
  4. Eliminator

WANTED : Anyone have a 1940s SAFTICYCLE for sale around New England...

I had a 1940s SAFTICYCLE many years ago and would be interested in finding another one preferably around New England.. I am 10 miles from Boston. Please send a private message if you know of one. THANKS !!
  5. Eliminator

Another Do It Yourself based on 50s Shelby Bicycle....

This is another do it yourself home made one I got from Peekster a few years back and Gumpit picked up for me.. Thanks again guys !! Not the greatest shot but it's buried at the moment... I had an old rope pull Briggs kicking around that was age appropriate . It's based on a 50s Shelby bicycle...
  6. Eliminator

Another Home Made Do It Yourself from Bicycle followed me home....

Story is the guy who built it bought most everything he needed to make it from Sears... Kind of cool jackshaft location...
  7. Eliminator

Original Trail Horse GTO 950

Original Trail Horse which I believe is a model GTO 950 made by General Appliance of Nebraska.. Has the original HS40 4 hp Tecumseh with lighting coil. Engine has spark but will require typical fuel system and tank cleaning and once over. Jack shaft, rear band brake, mag wheels, fenders, side...
  8. Eliminator

Pretty sure it's a TACO 22 frame?

Rescued this yesterday while picking up the front end for a Boonie bike.. A bit crusty but still very solid. Hard to read the numbers but believe it says 7P2180. Poking around I see they say it's a 1967 TACO 22 on a site that had serial numbers. Am I correct? Does that side stand look correct...
  9. Eliminator

WTB Heathkit Boonie Bike forks and jackshaft bracket.......

Looking for forks as someone went wild with rebar on these ones lol... Also a jackshaft bracket for a Boonie as well as it's currently running direct... Please PM me with what you have... Many Thanks !!!
  10. Eliminator

Looking for a Carlisle RIBBED 4.10 3.50 x 6 tire....

Looking for a Carlisle 4.10 3.50-6 ribbed not saw tooth tire NOS if possible...
  11. Eliminator

Scooter and side car ??

Got this photo today of this scooter and sidehack and trying to help a friend identify it....Thanks..
  12. Eliminator

What is this very small mini bike

A friend picked this up recently and we are trying to ID it... It's quite small if you look at it compared to the tire and wheel it's in front of.. THANKS..
  13. Eliminator

SENSATION MB-6 roller, 6" sensation wheels..

Sensation mini bike made in Nebraska MB-6 project. Both wheels are Sensation 6 inch. Frame's had welding here and there over it's life and the scrub brake pad is now just a flat welded piece of steel. Rear wheel is the bolt on sprocket type. PRICE is $150 LOCATION is Wetwood MA. 02090...
  14. Eliminator

Special thanks to members Peekster & Gumpit for helping me get my old home made mini.

Just wanted to say many thanks to member Peekster for his generosity in selling me his DIY home made mini and bringing it to the races and to member Gumpit for being so kind as to bring it back for me from the Mini and Trike races held out in Wachusett Valley in MA this weekend to his home close...
  15. Eliminator

Wanted: Home made DIY mini from the 1960s made from bicycles...

Looking for a do it yourself, homemade DIY mini made from the plans popular mechanics and boys life used to offer around 1965 66 using old bicycle frames. A lot of the plans called them Scoot'r-bike. The more unique and features the better. Made a few as a kid. Rather find one from the era...
  16. Eliminator

1968 Rupp Goat Project

Appears to me to be a 1968 Rupp Goat. I believe the Goats were the same as the TT 500 minus lights and the built in headlight mounting ears. Ya it's a project but still has the Turbine wheels and a front disc which I remember or at least think I do were optional but no other brake parts other...
  17. Eliminator

This One Doesn't ring a Bell as to What it is....

Not the best photo and the only one.. No suspension and looks like 10" wheels. Engine mount plate is two seperate pieces versus one plate...
  18. Eliminator

Wanted: 3.40/3.00-5 Good Year ribbed...

Hey Guys.. Anyone have a NOS Goodyear 3.40/3.00-5 ribbed for sale? Got one coming from a member but need one more. Shoot me a PM if you can help.. THANKS...
  19. Eliminator

Central Cycle Supply CCS Super Charger photos, ads or brochure shots wanted...

Anybody have any good photos, ads or brochure shots of the Super Charger mini made by Central Cycle Supply of South Bend Indiana? I see one CCS super charger photo in the photos section and one ad that doesn't show it too good.It's the model with 10" spoked wheels, torque converter and funky...
  20. Eliminator

What is it? Looks familiar but not ringing a bell...

I'm sure someone here knows what it is.. Not ringing a bell with my brain. Front and rear brakes and jack shaft.