Search results

1. W

Engine swap 79 for a 98cc predator

Thanks for the info i woukdve never known that
  2. W

Go to gopowersports they have one and i have a 79cc massimo not predator thats why i wanna swap out
  3. W

Ok ill look into that
  4. W

Yea i had it welded and put an extra plate over it it that did the trick but its still loosesns slightly
  5. W

Im looking to swap my 79cc massimo engine with a 98cc predator engine ,does anyone know if this is possible i dont want to waste my money buying the engine if i cant use it
  6. W

Accelerator hook broke

Any suggestions on what to use to replace it in the mean time
  7. W

Thimb throttle

Ok got it
  8. W

Thimb throttle

I just installed a thumb throttle on my massimo mb100 i noticed im not getting as much torque or speed is there anything anybody can suggest i do to fix this problem ?
  9. W

Finally got my bike up n running

Yea i got that part thats what i did , only issue i have now is the engine sliding cause of the cracks so i just have to get that welded
  10. W

Bigger sprocket

Ill do some research and look around they may be somewhere .
  11. W

Bigger sprocket

Yea i cleaned that area myself the other day it was a mess thanks for the info ill most definitely look around
  12. W

Bigger sprocket

Ok got you until then its just gotta sit oh well thats fine it can wait i work alot anyway
  13. W

Bigger sprocket

Yea ill figure somethingout i just want to ride again it really helps ease my stress i dont have access to many resources but ill get it done
  14. W

Bigger sprocket

Yea its not horribly cracked still repairable i just dont know anyone who could weld it i live in annapolis nobody will help me on it , guess cause its not a big bike they dont wanna spend time with it i mean i cant be mad its my problem to fix .
  15. W

Bigger sprocket

So would the mounting plate fix that cause i have no access to any welding but i would like to ride again before winter hits
  16. W

Help please

Yea i figured it out its not the chain its the engine itself its shifting ny bottom is cracked so i gotta repair it to stop it from shifting
  17. W

Help please

Yea i figured it out its cause my engine plate is cracked so i have to get a mounting plate i dont know how to weld and im not sure the jb weld will help so itll sit until i get the plate and have it fixed
  18. W

Bigger sprocket

You are correct and this is what im doing i appreciate the input im not offended at all im a man i can take some constructive criticism.
  19. W

Help please

I have a massimo mb100 , my chain has been coming off when i accelerate to much ive tried moving my engine forward , putting a new sprocket on and adjusting my tensioner still pops off i dont know what to do im completely stumped im thinking my bike is giving off too much torque but it wasnt...
  20. W

Bigger sprocket

yea that was my other option gotta buy a chain splitter