Search results

1. S

Originial lil Indian Briggs

:confused:I'm confused..... now you care what I like????:confused: I'm Done. Now you can make some big smart-ass comment fatboy..... you will have the last word !!:clap::clap:
  2. S

I just said "another"... didn't say I hated you... still don't. Don't even know you, that why I haven't called you names.... Oh.... what the hell does Jeff Clark have to do with this?
  3. S

Didn't hurt me a bit.............put it back up. I just got tired of all the irrelevant bullshit that people post to shit on other peoples business so I quit coming here having to wade through all the BS. Some people have asked me why I'm not here much any more and your irrelevant comment was a...
  4. S

Why did you hide in a PM to call me an ASS ??? You could have just posted it here.. I'm not the one that made a senseless un-educated remark in a thread that didn't involve me.
  5. S

^^ Another reason I lost interest in Minibikes ^^
  6. S

Hmmmmm..... where did it go?:shrug:
  7. S

Hodaka ace 100

I'm sure I'll get arguements from the "experts"...but I don't really give a S#*T..... The first BC1300s bikes with Ace 100's had "P" code engines....
  8. S

Anyone have any ideas on what this kart is?

I don't recognize it, Try looking around on this site... http://www.kartingarchive.com/
  9. S

dodged a bullet this week...

Glad to hear all is well Chad !!! :thumbsup:
  10. S

Hodaka ace 100

Then it was a later one.... early ones were opposite :thumbsup:
  11. S

Caper Cycle Restoration

Hey Scott.... Here's some more pics during the resto work Engine plate before and after I welded up the holes Front fork after I removed the lower legs and springs for bead blast and plating of the springs and legs... Then a picture after re-assembly. Here is a...
  12. IMG_9480

IMG_9480

13. IMG_8992

IMG_8992

14. IMG_6036

IMG_6036

15. IMG_79181

IMG_79181

16. IMG_32592

IMG_32592

17. IMG_1430

IMG_1430

18. S

Wanted Rebel Micro Cycle

RARE Mini Bike Micro Cycle Vintage Rebel 1960s Tulsa OKLA Mini Bike Motor | eBay
  19. S

Done!

Seriously?? I think there was quite a few more of us that caught that one !! I just wonder now who the hell Shadow2 and MinBikePaul2 are :laugh::laugh:
  20. S

Frijole Westbend 610

That's sweet bike Scott!! I knew you would be happy with Joel Wey's work and that WB finished it off nicely !! http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/mini-bike-parts/78317-frijole-roller.html?highlight=frijole+roller