Search results

1. S

Ball Burnished 6" GoPower wheels

Seems quite a few people are looking for 6" GoPower wheels these days. Here is a set that I can offer for sale. They have been media blasted, ball burnished and clear chromated for future corrosion protection. $150 + shipping. Keep in mind that's about $100 for the wheels and $50 for the...
  2. S

Lomart Cheeftah....

This looks like a nicely done bike..... maybe a little on the spendy side :shrug: 1969 cheeftah mb1600 mini bike
  3. S

How to: Making a CAT Chain Guide

Well I saw Jeff's "How to" thread on the Mac header and thought it was a really cool thread. I'm in the process of making some more of those little CAT chain guides so I thought I'd go ahead and post that process as well. None of that fancy EDM stuff....but still kind of neat. Just follow these...
  4. S

Show your Cushmans !!!!

I know there's a few more around here..... Not a mini, but one of my all time favorites !!
  5. S

Picked up a 'nanza 1100 last night

Here's the 1100 I picked up last night..... Not bad, fork is a little tweaked but no kinks in the tubes.... And a little 2hp briggs...1967 date
  6. S

CL Contraption... I have no clue !!

No clue what this contraption is(was) or what the guy was thinking !!! I think I see hints of a Homelite in there ....but not sure:shrug: Have some fun with this one.....and keep in mind that in this case the "best answer" may not be the make of the bike ....:laugh:
  7. S

Calling Evil ED !!!! Image robbed !!

Hey Ed.... I was walkin' thru the store tonight,,,,saw this shirt and figured it was an EE shirt. I walked back to double check and realized some duck huntin' dude robbed your image....and to make things worse he's using your image to get the chicks !!!
  8. S

Today's Fresh Barn Find !!

Just thought I'd try and lighten the mood around here a little.....:laugh::laugh:
  9. S

Scooterboy makes a new part......Tall Jackshaft plates

It's been awhile, but here's a new part. This one has been requested a couple times several years ago and recently I was contacted again by a member about this part. It's a tall(5" instead of 3") jack-shaft plate for Bonanza minibikes. I haven't used these my self, but I'm told this gives...
  10. S

Early swing-arm Bonanza w/ Mc90

Here is a bike that an old friend of mine has... It was bought new by a childhood friend of his at the Hegar4 kart shop in Portland Oregon in the early -mid 60's(I will try to find out exactly what year,I forgot to ask). The kid's family was wealthy, so he could just go down to Hegar4 and tell...
  11. S

Some Spare Tires....

Here is a pair of 5" Eliminators in OK shape. They do have some shallow side-wall cracking. Notice that 1 has some chain rash also. I think these were used on some Tacos.. $25/pr. +shipping.
  12. S

Fox guys....Help please...

Got this frame...pretty sure it's a Fox of some sort. The engine plate and original foot peg location is what is really puzzling me. Everything I'm finding has the engine plate that gets wider towards the front and footpegs at the front of the engine plate.. Any help would be appreciated !!
  13. S

Found a Meyers Lynx yesterday....

I was talking to another member over the weekend about some Mcculloch and gokart stuff when the conversation turned to MiniBikes Sunday evening.. He said he had a couple to sell so I bought this one.... :smile:
  14. S

Need some Steen's(Taco) help please....

I acquired this little bike over the weekend with the help of another member.. It needs a fair amount of work...but I'm trying to figure out just what it is. The serial number is not in the usual location, it's up by the steering neck. Also, no number before the "p" indicating what year it is...
  15. S

Time for a Flexo build.....

Hmmm..... The girls are on vacation for 2 weeks so I've got a little time. I think I'll see what I can do with this old thing.....:shrug:
  16. S

Fuji Go-Devil Wheels

5" Go-Devil wheels. I had these ball burnished and clear chromated for future resistance to oxidizing. Located in Oregon. $100 shipped in the lower 48. Prefer Paypal, will also accept Money Orders.
  17. S

Bonanza Clutch cover PROJECT

Here's one that I haven't got around to restoring. It can be done, it's just going to take some time and skill that I know is out there.... If anyone wants to take it on, you can have it for $65 shipped. Located in Oregon. I prefer Paypal , but Money orders are OK too.
  18. S

Pair of Bonanza fenders

Nice pair of solid fenders. I have noticed that some of the fenders are thicker material than others. These are the thicker ones. Came off an earlier front peg bike, but fits the mid-peg frames just the same. Clean 'em up or re-chrome them:thumbsup: $135 shipped (in the US). Located in Oregon
  19. S

Bonanza Fork Lowers and Rear Shocks

The fork lowers are in good shape....rusty but not all pitted like they are so many times. $45 shipped The rear shocks also have some rust, but are definitely re-chromable. Best of all.....they don't have the usual chain rash !!! One spring is broken so I will include a new pair. $ 60...
  20. S

Bonanza fender....

1 Bonanza fender. Rusty but solid, no cracks, definitely re-chromable.. Located in Oregon. $65 shipped in the US.