Search results

1. B

Craigslist, What the hell?

I think the over-spray on the seat gives it a nice touch. Surly you wouldn't want it to match the tires?
  2. B

Craigslist, What the hell?

i like the seat or maybe the tires the best. :shrug:
  3. B

Can i call or email you about your ProMod Jackshaft. thanks

Can i call or email you about your ProMod Jackshaft. thanks
  4. B

mauiandcali, i have a COMET / SALSBURY TORQUE CONVERTER. if you are interested send me a email...

mauiandcali, i have a COMET / SALSBURY TORQUE CONVERTER. if you are interested send me a email with your phone number so i can call you. the price is $100.00. my email is kike@ncol.net put torque converter in the header thanks
  5. B

i am interested in your PROMOD Jackshaft kit for sale. how can i contact you? thanks

i am interested in your PROMOD Jackshaft kit for sale. how can i contact you? thanks
  6. B

7. B

i think i have what you want. post a e-mail address or phone # so i can contact you. thanks i...

i think i have what you want. post a e-mail address or phone # so i can contact you. thanks i can send you a picture.
  8. B

"WTB: Baja MB165 Jack Shaft" I think i have what you want? send me your phone # and i will call...

"WTB: Baja MB165 Jack Shaft" I think i have what you want? send me your phone # and i will call you or a email address. thanks
  9. B

Steve thanks for the reply. If the deal does not work out please let me know. thanks for your time.

Steve thanks for the reply. If the deal does not work out please let me know. thanks for your time.
  10. B

hello steve, i am interested in your gilson/montgomery ward roller. is it still for sale? i...

hello steve, i am interested in your gilson/montgomery ward roller. is it still for sale? i would like to call you about it. thanks
  11. B

do you want to trade. send a phone # and i will call you. thanks

do you want to trade. send a phone # and i will call you. thanks