Search results

1. R

H50 with.dog bone muffler

what's that have to do with we're I used to live and.when I signed up for FB. Like I said it's a pick up only or the buyer can arrange the shipping them self I'm not doing it for them. And yeah that's what fb groups are for so ppl can join them and ask questions. What kinda wierdo stalker shit...
  2. R

This is pick up only in Akron ohio unless you arrange shipping I can drop it off at what ever post office you want and can print out what ever shipping label you want me to slap on it 200$
  3. R

Tecumseh 7hp crank swap please. Help soon tearing them down in the morning

Aww.karens butt. Hurt idc. What you think wierdo stay offy.posts
  4. R

Sorry I'll send you pics to day I've been busy working but have some free time coming up if you still need it .. And what's it matter what I'm doing with my stuff if I chose.to sell it or throw it off a bridge. you sound like a lil old Karen. That has no life that you got to sit on here and...
  5. R

H35

Oh that's not old enough for what I'm looking for but thanks Amy ways I've had a few of those. There nice the seat always had some.play in them for some.ressom.sidr to side
  6. R

Super bronc project

Sorry I'll edit it thanks for telling me.
  7. R

So up for grabs is an h50 there will be a few changes made be for shipping the OEM filter and housing will be on it and so will the vintage dog boneuffle it's out for sand blasting. But it looks dan near new any way.great compression and shock I checked that the hard way lol...or will trade for...
  8. R

Super bronc project

So she a bard find come.with 3 7hp engines and comment converter stock seat and foot pegs almost everything is there other then the belts and the converter cover easy to find them. Has Indian head front tires.heres some pics pick up only in Akron ohio price 750 for the roller and one engine or...
  9. R

Okay so I've got two Tecumseh 7hp engines well ones got a 1" shaft andy.commet.tab won't fit but it does.fit.on.my.same.7hp.engine.with the correct size could I just pull the crank out and swap them including the side case bought this with 4 engines ones been stripped down sand blasted and...
  10. R

Lil Indian grand series swing arm

Got the chain gaurd and no I'm
  11. R

Any idea's what this used to be ?

Just a Baja warrior pretty common they can take a beating that's for sure google it for pics of what they are and you will be like oh how didn't I know that
  12. R

H30 internals parts number please

Thanks I didnt know.if the newer style internals would fit or not so I'll keep my eyes out for them as.well
  13. R

So will all year 3 hp internals fit it or did they change them up over the years
  14. R

Manco Parts Wanted

Front and rear manco 5" wheels bought the bike for the engine. Bikes almost as small as a century lil Indian so Im way to tall for it. Just trying to get some of the money back and use it to help fund the engine rebuild. Will sell as a set of each. Can also sell you the chain gaurd from it, butt...
  15. R

So looking to rebuild this thing any help on what year and the parts#s for the crank piston and rings and rod and gasket set would be awesome. I've searched google and getting mixed answers. This lil manco is tiny guy said it's been sitting for 20 years in his garage. Way to small for me but.i...
  16. R

H30 PTO

Really hope you picked that up cuss I'm sure it didn't last long
  17. R

3DBrand new Tech H-50.....

Hondid you fit the billet fly wheel to it could yah give us the run down. On what all has been done and how. Looks great but as much as I serch I never find ways to put billet parts on Tecumseh unless there custom. And those normally haven't been made in years
  18. R

H30 internals

Anyone. Have a good crank piston and rod. By chance
  19. R

What mini chopper is this

Thanks guys
  20. R

What mini chopper is this

So I've looked at tons of pics on Google. Found a lot of similarities in some. But non that the foot pegs mounts are the same any help would be great. Thanks