Search results

1. R

H35

Oh that's not old enough for what I'm looking for but thanks Amy ways I've had a few of those. There nice the seat always had some.play in them for some.ressom.sidr to side
  2. R

H50 with.dog bone muffler

So up for grabs is an h50 there will be a few changes made be for shipping the OEM filter and housing will be on it and so will the vintage dog boneuffle it's out for sand blasting. But it looks dan near new any way.great compression and shock I checked that the hard way lol...or will trade for...
  3. R

Super bronc project

So she a bard find come.with 3 7hp engines and comment converter stock seat and foot pegs almost everything is there other then the belts and the converter cover easy to find them. Has Indian head front tires.heres some pics pick up only in Akron ohio price 750 for the roller and one engine or...
  4. R

Tecumseh 7hp crank swap please. Help soon tearing them down in the morning

Okay so I've got two Tecumseh 7hp engines well ones got a 1" shaft andy.commet.tab won't fit but it does.fit.on.my.same.7hp.engine.with the correct size could I just pull the crank out and swap them including the side case bought this with 4 engines ones been stripped down sand blasted and...
  5. R

H30 internals parts number please

So looking to rebuild this thing any help on what year and the parts#s for the crank piston and rings and rod and gasket set would be awesome. I've searched google and getting mixed answers. This lil manco is tiny guy said it's been sitting for 20 years in his garage. Way to small for me but.i...
  6. R

H30 internals

Anyone. Have a good crank piston and rod. By chance
  7. R

What mini chopper is this

So I've looked at tons of pics on Google. Found a lot of similarities in some. But non that the foot pegs mounts are the same any help would be great. Thanks
  8. R

WANTED 2-1/2HP TECUMSEH FOR RUPP. C220 & side tank

looking for a Tecumseh 2-1/2hp engine to finish this rascal,c220,chopper seems for some.reason they all got the same name for one bike. but some rascals have a different frame. still trying to figure that out lol
  9. R

Is this rupp kart fixable

Is there a way to just order the whole front bar that goes from one spindle mount to the next spindle mount
  10. R

Has anyone tried to reproduce rupp chain gaurd

What was the process they used to make them did they just stamp them out of a single sheet of sheet metal? I found a company that can weld sheet metal and polish the welds away basicly and I'm wondering if could powder coat them like a near chrome finish or if chrome dipping would show the welds...
  11. R

Please help me ID witch McCullough this is

Engine turns over fine has compression but I'm just not sure how many CC's it is don't see any markings and how much would it cost to rebuild it. And any recommendations on who to send it to.also I've seen some.witj chrome covers on the top is that an addition or did those.ones.come.with that...
  12. R

Wtb rupp rascal chain gaurd & miffler

Looking for a nice rupp rascal chain gaurd picking this guy up in the next few days but I'm not a fan of the chain gaurd that's on it and would like that pure OEM look. Also looking for the stock OG muffler that came on these. Thanks guys lmk what you got. Ps if you know what code the gold...
  13. R

Is this a bug wasp with McCullough 2stroke

As it says trying to I'd this one I know the engine has 2 carbs but can't figure out the kart it self I know it's a 1960s. Any help would be great
  14. R

PUTT-NIC DEMON SERVIVER FOR SALE!

Here is a rare demon good luck finding one in better shape that hasn't been fully restored. And even then good luck finding one I've found 2 one show quality and one beat up roller. I've never seen one in my life time and probably won't get a chance to own another I'd be willing to trade for...
  15. R

For the vintage go kart goru help name these kartsputt nic McCullough r1

I may be wrong here but you guys tell me got no clue what to do with these as I'm a mini bike fan but I got a hell of a deal on the ones I bought. Picking up the rest this week end. I can't find anything on the putt-nic demon maybe two pics and the R1 needs a lil work what are they wirth also I...