Search results

1. JustEnough

style points

This looks pretty cool...but I have no idea what brand or model it is and how much is original on it.
  2. JustEnough

Removing front wheel when fork ends are not open ended?

Heald Super Bronc VT-8 with a rotted front tire Fork ends have tubes over the front axle so it looks like I need to drop the forks to get the wheel off. Since it has a front drum brake, unscrewing the axle out one end seems like it is not an option; also I doubt the axle is threaded all the...
  3. JustEnough

What belt are you running on your Heald Super Bronc VT-8?

I just picked up a fairly complete VT-8 at a great price. Unfortunately it was missing the belt on the Comet 30 with a 6" driven. Reading around it seems that belt size is critical. At $30 each for a good belt, it would be nice to get it right on the first belt. If you have a VT-8 please post...
  4. JustEnough

Turf lawn riding roller w/ Briggs engine

You could roll over the competition with this one. I would buy it if it was A LOT closer: http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=123934518336
  5. JustEnough

Saved one from the smelter

I am dropping off antifreeze at my city's Special Waste Collection Center and I decide to look in the scrap metal bin, as I leave. I see the front end of what looks like a minibike under the typical scrap metal and then see that it is the whole frame with a beat up seat that looks original. I...
  6. JustEnough

Joes Minibike Reunion La Crescenta California Saturday 13 October 2018

8am ! https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=7th%20annual%20joes%20minibike%20reunion https://www.evensi.us/7th-annual-joes-minibike-reunion-3901-dunsmore-ave-crescenta-california-91214/269148564
  7. JustEnough

the last Mac's Minibike Yard Sale...Norwalk California 1-19-2019

Mark your calendar: from FaceBook...Mac TheMinibikeguy End Of An Era.... January 19,2019 will be the last Mac's Minibike Yard Sale. updates are usually posted in the Los Angeles craigslist in the Motorcycle Parts section a week or two before the event...
  8. JustEnough

Mac's Minibike Yard Sale Saturday January 28, 2017 Norwalk CA

Mac's Minibike Yard Sale Saturday January 28, 2017 Norwalk CA Just talked to Mac on the phone and confirmed that it is rescheduled to the 28th because it looks like rain for sure Friday the 20th and Saturday the 21st. Mac plan's to be at home on the 21st for the people that missed the...
  9. JustEnough

Joe’s Minibike Reunion Saturday October 1, 2016 - La Crescenta CA

Joe's Minibike Reunion 2016 » Welcome To Joe’s Minibike Reunion 2013 I am surprised that there was no mention yet. I am looking forward to seeing Mac, George3, Neck, Guardrail Dave and Evil Ed there, among others. The link says 2013, but the information looks good for 2016. Joe’s...
  10. JustEnough

Yerf Dog Bagger

For those long trips https://sacramento.craigslist.org/mcy/5342307662.html
  11. JustEnough

Joe’s Mini Bike Reunion

Miss MiniBike was pregnant last year, so I guess we can see if the baby looks like Evil Ed. from the web page: Welcome to the 4th Annual Joe’s Minibike Reunion (JMBR) to be held Saturday, September 26th, 2015 at CV Park in beautiful La Crescenta, CA from 8AM to 1PM! Registration Opens at...
  12. JustEnough

Grave Digger kart

I found this ad amusing: It must be pretty big, those look like ATC tires. Rare Cater Grave Digger Go Kart! Highly sought after Carter Grave Digger Go Kart. Google these and you will see that WHEN they hit the resale market they are still $1-2000...or more! Heck, theres an ad out there...
  13. JustEnough

Super-Bronc-Honda-Engine-Adaptor-Bracket on eBay

Interesting: Mini Bike Heald Super Bronc Honda Engine Adaptor Bracket Z50 ATC70 Custom | eBay
  14. JustEnough

Interesting frame

Anyone recognize this one? It looks all original except for the engine and clutch.
  15. JustEnough

Impressive SuperBronc in SF craigslist

Super Bronc - Heald Inc. 10hp - $950 (inner sunset / UCSF) Lights, speedometer, key, electric starter with battery. 1960s with 186 original miles. 10 hp Tecumseh motor. Headlight, taillight,everything original. No tears in seat. Looks like it came from a time machine. Super Bronc...
  16. JustEnough

Old Minibike Articles and ads

I was wasting time on the internet, as usual, and discovered Google Books. Some interesting old stuff there. I plan to work my way through the results later: Google Books MINIBIKE Even more results with MINI BIKE as two words: Google Books MINI BIKE
  17. JustEnough

Hot and humid here in the Philippines

I have been here in the Philippines for a few weeks and everyone rides small motorcycles, mostly Honda 100cc's. I am having some minor tuneup work done, to return the favor to the relatives that are loaning me the bikes. A valve adjustment costs less than a dollar. Also only a dollar for...
  18. JustEnough

It's only illegal if you get caught

I happened across a Powell for sale for $100. The problem was that it was a 5 hour drive round trip to get it. I talked to the seller for a bit and he told me that his dad was a cop and it had been confiscated by his dad when he was a kid. I always wondered if confiscated minibikes make it to...
  19. JustEnough

Don't wear a burkha while driving your kart

I have heard of some accidents where a long haired girl gets scalped from her hair winding around the axle. This accident was likely caused by the open axle, although the article says the wheel: Muslim woman strangled by her burkha in freak go-kart accident
  20. JustEnough

1924 Armstead Snow Motors project

Less than two wheels on this one. Black and White, no sound, but I still felt that it was worth 11 minutes of my time to watch. Gave me some ideas for next winter's project. Armstead Snow Motors Company concept snow vehicle