Search results

1. B

Would Anyone Be Interested In Coming To a MiniBike Show in Canada ?!

thinking of maybe starting a mini bike show/swap meet in canada ? around the barrie area, 1 hour away from toronto. one weekend in may ? or..? just wondering if anyone would be interested ? :scooter:
  2. B

Wanted ct70 parts

Wanted Honda CT70 Speedometre and headlight, the one that is together for the 1971' model, would be interestd in just the speedo because you can get the bucket and light on the NOS parts site.. also looking for a tail light, Luggage rack, Turn signals, and the chrome handle thats at the side...
  3. B

1971 Honda CT-70

hey guys, sold all my other mini's.. but then came across this one.. paid $200 :thefinger: for it.. the guy paid $600 for it and was going to restore it, but never got to it. so he just wanted it gone. is all there except the tail light, head light, and speedometre. also the kick start lever is...
  4. B

Wanted Moto-skeeter Mini Bikes

:scooter: Wanted moto-skeeter mini bikes, parts or complete bikes, multiple bikes to make one good one ? let me know what you have and how much. thanks. Also interested in an x-90, project rupp, or project coleman. email me or reply here; b-rad-zor@hotmail.com
  5. B

1971 Moto-Skeeter Mini Bike Very Rare!

1971 Moto-Skeeter Mini bike, all original, good restoration project, or ride it the way it is. VERY rare bike, only made 2 years, everything is there, even all original stickers. it is the 350 model, and is 2 stroke. all wiring there, just needs to be hooked up for the lights, all chain guards...
  6. B

Bird Duck ?

hey guys, i was wondering, did bird ducks ever come with front shocks, as appeared in this pic ?
  7. B

1969 Rupp Roadster

Here's a 1969 Rupp Roadster, i just picked up, it has been butchered, but there is still some parts i can use, i am planning to make it into something still. we will see how it turns out, i picked this one up for $20 :thefinger: :lol:
  8. B

Any Info ? How much is it worth ?

:clap:Hey, this is my 1971 Moto-Skeeter 350 (3.5 hp engine) I was wondering where i could find more info on this bike ? and abouts how much it is worth, it is complete, everything is there. if you have any info it would be appreciated. :scooter::smile:
  9. B

Mini bike shows in Canada ?

Is there any mini bike shows in Canada ?
  10. B

Moto-Skeeter

:scooter: Here's my new project. Just got it today ! Planning to restore or sell it, depending if something else comes up. The bike is all original, everything there, only thing missing is the kick stand. :smile: Note: the pictures arent uploading for some reason, i will try again later.
  11. B

Rupp Roadster Project

Here's an old Rupp I just picked up.