Search results

1. bikerboybenny8

Tecumseh 2 Strokes

Hey fellas, just curious if any of you have any experience putting clutches on the Tecumseh HSK-600 or the HSK-850... getting ready to finish a custom build and I've finally decided on the motor.. just curious about the clutch because the shaft is obviously two different sizes, pics would be...
  2. bikerboybenny8

2 stroke old school mini bikes?

Any of you folks have experience with 2 strokes? Specifically the Tecumseh 2 strokers.. looking into an HKS850. Mounting it on a lowered cat 250.. any experience on mounts? I'd like to see some other projects if any were ever attempted. Thanks all!
  3. bikerboybenny8

Wtb bird nighthawk/tbird front wheel

Any info please direct message or call/text me 814-790-3952 thanks all
  4. bikerboybenny8

"The Windber Challenge"

I remember back a few years ago watching a video on YouTube where a couple of fellas went around a flea market and found everything needed to build a mini bike, and they tried to get it running.. Was wondering if anyone's ever attempted something like this at Windber? There should be a contest...
  5. bikerboybenny8

Rollers for sale!

Having trouble uploading pics from mobile.. Text or email me if interested.. 814-790-3952 or bennymays1148@yahoo.com I'm in need of room so I have to sell :(
  6. bikerboybenny8

Rollers for sale!

I have a Baja warrior roller for sale.. Comes w original engine (jackshsaft included) and fenders.. 160 Obo I've got a frankenbike for sale I'll take 100 Obo for that.. The bronze broncco id like 175 for with the wheels and a small Briggs 4hp I also have a manco tbird frame for sale as...
  7. bikerboybenny8

Wtb I/c or I/c gold Briggs

Bump. Will take any Briggs 5hp
  8. bikerboybenny8

Wtb I/c or I/c gold Briggs

I am looking for an ic gold or just a regular ic Briggs for a build I'm doing. Also potentially interested in just a bone stock 5hp.. I only really need the block and head along with all of the internals minus the rod and cam. Lemme know whatcha got I have PayPal!
  9. bikerboybenny8

Ive hit a wall...

Josh I've done most of that already.. Now I'm just trying to find the right combos for the internals
  10. bikerboybenny8

Ive hit a wall...

Oh. And best place for oem gaskets valves springs etc?
  11. bikerboybenny8

Ive hit a wall...

Also my initial plan was to run a 3hp flywheel and coil with the adapter bracket but it seems as thoug the stock 3hp flywheel sticks out too far and isn't making solid contact with the coil as it sits out too far cause of the adapter bracket
  12. bikerboybenny8

Ive hit a wall...

Gonna be running regular 87 pump gas. Nothing too crazy just wanna have a little bit more of an edge than the guys I'm riding with
  13. bikerboybenny8

2 frames and a roller

Also not mentioned I have original gas tanks for Both bird bikes.. Thank you!
  14. bikerboybenny8

2 frames and a roller

I've got a manco thunderbird frame, a bird nighthawk frame, and a rolling bird thunderbird with some aftermarket wheels for sale.. 250 takes the roller, comes w a Briggs 4hp flatty 75 apiece for the frames. Located in Erie pa U pay shipping... 16509.. Pics can be emailed...
  15. bikerboybenny8

Ive hit a wall...

I'm in the middle of my drag bike build... And I tried to throw an engine (Briggs 5hp flatty) together with some aftermarket and it just isn't working. I plan on running a mikuni 22mm 94ss cam, 1.4 springs and a billet rod with a stock raptor flywheel.. Does this sound like a good combo? Should...
  16. bikerboybenny8

Wanted. EC Bert mikuni to flathead Briggs intskr

Title says it all, cash in hand
  17. bikerboybenny8

Tim Coughlin.. aka Trinik1272

Holy cow y'all have been busy. I shouldnt have brought this up in a thread. I apologize. Tim thanks for getting back to me technology can be a let down sometimes. As for the negativity I'm 22 years old... I don't see the need for anyone to be acting like children.. That trash talk is something I...
  18. bikerboybenny8

Y'all seem like real straightforward people im glad I never worked with ya's
  19. bikerboybenny8

Karen where would we be without your wit
  20. bikerboybenny8

Once again I know the numbers are not right in his name lol.. It seems me and Tim have lost connection in the middle of a deal... If anyone can get ahold Of him just let him know I'm waitin on the engine he's supposed to ship me.. Sorry Tim not trying to bust balls! I know you're busy