Search results

1. PatrickCraik

Ruttman DELTA Bolts and Wheel Screws

Hello, Looking for a complete set but will take whatever I can get. Thanks
  2. PatrickCraik

OHV Idle

Anybody ever adjust the idle on a Tec. OHV Powersport? I don't see any adjustment and nothing I can find in manual. I thought maybe bending one of the thin rods would do it? Thanks
  3. PatrickCraik

Custom Exhaust

Can't find any pics. but one of you guys will know what it is. I've seen them on Ruttmans with flathead Tecs. An exhaust which runs down and forward of the crank then down to the bottom frame tube then rearward into a small megaphone. Thanks
  4. PatrickCraik

Detroit Area Show

Anybody know if and when this is happening? I emailed and called Frank and got crickets
  5. PatrickCraik

H40 HS50 Exhaust Screws

Hello, Are the blocks threaded to 1/4-20? I checked the screws from my HS50 and they appear to be 1/4-20 but they're bent and new screws dont thread in very well. Not sure if the threads in block need to be cleaned up or Tecumseh used an oddball proprietary thread. Thanks
  6. PatrickCraik

5" Tires

Hello, What size 5" tire would be one size larger than a 4.10 X 3.5 X 5? Looking for a bit larger than standard without swapping to a 6" rim,if possible A 10 X 4.5 X 5 looks huge. Thanks
  7. PatrickCraik

Ruttman 5" Aluminum Rims

Looking for a decent set with unbroken fins and mininum pitting. Please pm Thanks
  8. PatrickCraik

Beam Mfg. Doodlebug '46-'48

Hello, Looking for original as possible. I'm in the Detroit area but willing to arrange shipping. Please send PM or email to wardxe525@yahoo.com. Thanks
  9. PatrickCraik

Breather H40

Do you need to switch breathers when switching to a carb with no nipple for the breather tube? Can you simply remove the tube from the breather? Thanks
  10. PatrickCraik

1973-1975 Ruttman Literature

Looking for ads or spec sheets. Thanks
  11. PatrickCraik

1973-75 Ruttman Literature

Looking for ads or spec sheets. Thanks... Please delete. I'll post in wanted section
  12. PatrickCraik

MTD COLUMBIA RAMBLER

Hello, Looking for the above complete or close. Sold mine a few years back and miss it. Mini in pics not mine. Please email wardxe525@yahoo.com or reply here. Im in Detroit area Thanks
  13. PatrickCraik

New Project

I picked up a junker shorty Ruttman roller a while back. The frame needed a bit of tweaking,1/2 hour job for me,it had some light pitting but very solid and a good kickstand. I was shooting for Mopar Petty Blue, something different than my others. A friend made the seat,all leather. I had it...
  14. PatrickCraik

Brake Band Bracket

Is the OHV bracket same as used on the flat heads? Thanks
  15. PatrickCraik

Axle Bolts For Ruttman

They have the triangle or delta stamped onto the head. Thanks
  16. PatrickCraik

Anybody Restoring An El Burro?

I might get this over the weekend if it's still around. Looks like it was easier to cut up the frame VS removing some bolts, lol. He must have crashed it pretty good. Cool the jack shaft still there https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/snw/d/byron-center-8hp-briggs-and-stratton/7417864843.html
  17. PatrickCraik

Ruttman wheel

Looking for one pair,2 pieces. Looking for this type with the relief on the bearing boss. Thanks
  18. PatrickCraik

Ruttman 4 spoke rims

Looking for one set,2 pieces. Looking for this type with the shoulder on the bearing boss. Thanks
  19. PatrickCraik

Dark Red/Purple Ruttman Grips

Please PM or email. Thanks
  20. PatrickCraik

5” Taco wheels

Were the 5” aluminum Taco wheels also used on some Ruttman minis? Thanks