Search results

1. bigevilone2

Free minibike

https://merced.craigslist.org/snw/d/merced-free-minibike/7445703609.html
  2. bigevilone2

Wanted mid peg Bonanza swingarm

Hey everyone ! Looking for a Bonanza BC1300 mid peg swingarm. Thanks !
  3. bigevilone2

Bonanza BC 1300 sprocket 72 tooth

I need a Bonanza BC 1300 sprocket. 72 tooth to fit a kidney bean wheel. Thanks !
  4. bigevilone2

Great Guys

I would like to thank 2 guys for helping me out with wiring on my Bonanza Hodaka wiring !!! KC57 And Slywilliez ! 2 guys willing to take time to help me ! Thanks guys !
  5. bigevilone2

Bonanza BC1300 seat

Good or fairly decent one would be nice ! Thanks
  6. bigevilone2

REALLY ? $10,000 for a Bonanza gas cap

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_ff3=2&toolid=10001&campid=5335845805&icep_item=353619125897
  7. bigevilone2

Bonanza 5" Bendix brake plate

I need Bonanza 5" steel Bendix brake plate. Complete with brake shoes and springs. I do not want the one with a 3/4" hole with the 5/8" spacer ! Let me know what you have ! Thanks Ed
  8. bigevilone2

Wanted ! A Bonanza Hodaka exhaust for a BC1500

Wanted an exhaust for a Bonanza Hodaka bike. Original or a Dave Miller repro. New or used.
  9. bigevilone2

RIP Bonanza Dave Miller !

RIP BUDDY !!! King of Bonanza minibikes.
  10. bigevilone2

WTB an early Bonanza lower fork leg and spring

WTB a lower fork leg and spring like in the picture. I know it's a long shot but somebody might have what I need ! Paypal waiting !
  11. bigevilone2

Bonanza Hodaka motor mounts

New reproduction Hodaka motor mounts to mount a Hodaka engine in a Bonanza frame. $75.00 shipped
  12. bigevilone2

Fairbanks Morse brake springs

Looking for some springs that fit the 5" shoes. Just like this pic. New or used. Thanks Ed
  13. bigevilone2

Fairbanks Morse brake shoe springs

I'm looking for a pair of Fairbanks Morse brake springs. They were used on some early Bonanza's and some other early bikes. Here is a pic !
  14. bigevilone2

looking for 1/2 of a 6" Go Power wheel

I'm looking for half of a 6" Go Power wheel. The half with the valve stem hole in it. Thanks !
  15. bigevilone2

Tecumeh HS40 Crankshaft

I need a good usable or NOS one for an HS40. Please PM me a pic and a price. A measurement of the journal would be nice also. Thanks Ed
  16. bigevilone2

Vintage Bonanza Drag Bike Vintage Class

The Bonanza Brotherhood of the San Fernando Valley has decided to build a drag bike. That would be me and Guardrail Dave ! The motor will come out of my Temecula Bob frame and go in the Bonanza. I think we will use the front wheel also. The engine is a Uncle Franks Blue Wazoom. Dave is holding...
  17. bigevilone2

Bonanza MX seat / reproduction

A Bonanza MX repro seat. I made the seat pan and a friend covered it. Good for a rider bike. Seat pan is thick and has never been mounted on a bike. Cover looks half way decent. Foam is real firm. Price is $100.00 + $20.00 shipping. Paypal only ! Thanks Ed
  18. bigevilone2

Trail Horse with suspension roller

I have this Trail Horse with suspension for sale. It was a running bike until I robbed the engine from it. No, I don't have the fenders ! I want $300 + $100 for shipping. Thanks Ed
  19. bigevilone2

1965 Briggs 3HP blower housing with pull starter

I need a 1965 Briggs 3hp blower housing with a pull starter. Hopefully in pretty good condition. Please post pics here or send me a PM with pic and price. Thanks Ed
  20. bigevilone2

Power Products AH58 Tillotson carb

Anybody know of a later model Tillotson carb that will replace my HL 135B ? I heard that maybe an HL 166B would work. Any input would be helpful. Thanks !