Search results

1. bandit 40

Briggs 5hp large bearing side cover.

Hit me up with a PM if you have one you wanna part with and this needs to have the 4 accessory holes thanks and Good Day :biggrin:.
  2. bandit 40

Any clues

Looks clean and familiar.
  3. bandit 40

Another Fun One

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/mcy/5404606096.html
  4. bandit 40

Manco Streaker wheel

I'm Looking for a 5' Steel rear wheel with 60th sprocket and sprocket spacer thanks Mark...:thumbsup:
  5. bandit 40

Cat 250 Forks

I think these are the 250 forks and they are bent with no kinks.. They should be an easy fix asking 50 shipped paypal preferred.
  6. bandit 40

**********Skydiving Course************

Well I have never been in a plane and have no desire to ,but If I ever want to try Skydiving Ill have to overcome both my Two worst fears of Flying and falling to the earth at incredible speeds. I guess the whole idea of jumping out of a perfectly good plane and trusting a parachute you hope...
  7. bandit 40

Large Gas Tank

I have this tank for sale it very clean inside/out and has been checked for leaks and would be great for a custom build. Im not exactly sure of what it was on originally . It measures 9 1/2" across 4 1/2" wide 5 1/2" deep The tank bracket spacing on the top is 2 1/4" center to center...
  8. bandit 40

Cable coupler or adapter

I should of put it here to begin with :doah:. I need the brake cable hardware for a Lil Indian that connects the cable to the frame. Im not sure whats its called but it allows you to adjust the cable with it like this one... thanks in advance Mark
  9. bandit 40

Cable coupler or adapter

Im trying to locate the same brake cable hardware as this on the lil indian that connects the cable to the frame so you can adjust the cable . Some sort of ball adapter of some kind. Thank Mark
  10. bandit 40

Adjustable engine plate

Im looking for one like OldMiniBikes sells that has the long slots. The ones Chis made wont work so if anyone has a used one that's just sitting around collecting dust let me know if you wanna let it go thanks Mark.
  11. bandit 40

****3hp Briggs under carb gas tanks****

If anyone has a couple of these gas tanks to spare They need to be rust free inside, minor dents ok let me know thanks Mark. :thumbsup:
  12. bandit 40

350 Turbo Transmision

Ok Chevy guys and gals I have a brand new 350 Turbo short tail I had Rebuilt 5 years ago when I was racing at Toledo Speedway. Anyways I had a guy named John Muhle ( I think that's right ) sorry John :doah:. from Rebuilders Exchange in Temperance, MI put a lot of goodies in it basically he...
  13. bandit 40

Motovox Steering bearings Size

I had the bearings in this motovox fall out when I was checking the slight slop in the bars. Does anyone know what the ID/OD Measurements are for this pain in the azz ? I don't have anything left to measure :doah: Thanks in advance. And I know that's what I get for owning one of these.:laugh:.
  14. bandit 40

WTB Trailhorse Forks

Im looking for a set of TH bars They don't have to be perfect a little bent is ok but not High Speed Bent :laugh:. I think the trailblazer uses the same setup just angled different up top. Let me know what you thanks all Mark.:thumbsup:
  15. bandit 40

wtb: Older style DB/Motovox Roller

Looking for a roller of either style I'm hoping to find one locally but will consider other means. These things usually pop up all the time in my area dirt cheap :doah: ,but of coarse now that I need one :doah: Let me know if you have one thanks Mark.
  16. bandit 40

Manco

For god sakes someone on here grab this minibike :eek: homemade mini bike
  17. bandit 40

A great deal right here.

Mini bike
  18. bandit 40

Briggs carb question

I have a very small 1200 watt colman Generator that has a 2.5 engine I think :doah: anyways I'm trying to get carb for it and none of the numbers on it work for locating another. It mounts to one of those plastic intakes that's on the industrial plus engines. The carb has no adjustments other...
  19. bandit 40

Better Days

Talk about running it into the ground ,or hay :laugh:
  20. bandit 40

Fugly*************

mini bike I think we know where this belongs.