Search results

1. mike04

what a guy will make out of these

i got just the roller what u guy tink what is good ideal to make? :grind::grind:
  2. mike04

6.5hp and 5.5hp.......honda

I have 2 engine f/s 1> is blk 6.5hp honda runs perfect first pull start use b pressure washer. $160shipped 2>is red 5.5hp honda runs perfect first pull use b pressure washer $150shipped no pic tomorrow i will get some is just another honda engine......:laugh:
  3. mike04

need help.. id frame thx.

ok i'm back ...mike04 i can't spell so plz help me out.... ok i'm on the run to buy these frame like yesturday looks like is complete frame id plz i love to have big bike and thse looks like big bike.thx u guys...
  4. mike04

comet torque converter

orlando florida michael shipped 125 3/4 shaft
  5. mike04

13hp honda motor.

orlando fl 32809... motor runs good ready for kart or big mini bike new carb $200firm and i will send the motor to u..call or tex 407 731 2249
  6. mike04

gx390 13hp for sale..f/s.$200 shipped

ok i got a 13hp gx390 looks good runs good never on a mini bike is 1'' shafth and got new carb i got from member here on oldminibike.com the motor don't have the plastic cover over the filter and the exaust is rusted but motor looks great i just want 200shipped from orlando fl firm firm...200...
  7. mike04

hortsman racing clutch 2-Disc.....

ok i got 2 use hortsman racing clutch 2_disc...for 3/4shafth only... i got difrent adapters 13th 14th 15th 16th ...up to buyer... 120 shipped each,,,,, sorry for no pic later on wen i get my camara back.................
  8. mike04

5.5hp gx160 like new........

ok i just got a 5.5hp honda gx160 the motor is like new and came out pressure washer is 3/4 shafth....looks good and runs good .. never on a ''mini bike'' just use on pressure washer......... orlando fl...140..shipped from orlando........
  9. mike04

10hp b&S almost new.....2hr...

ok i got 10hp almost new 1'' shaft and motor was use for 2hr.... lots power...lots torque..... orlando fl $350 shipped..... there is a pic...buyer i will make sure i pack it all good......buyer i will send more pics pm...thx....the gas tank is not coming alone sorry...complete motor almost...
  10. mike04

manco mini bike...gx160..

ok i got some project coming... need gone nice clean manco running great fast 40mph... $300
  11. mike04

8hp honda 3/4

i got my 8hp back 3/4 shafth:smile: well i open it today and remove the governer.. plus i want to find out the mystery off my 3/4 shafth look like is weld ...i just want to share some info with u members ..........fast 8hp:drool:
  12. mike04

performance clutch

I have a new north american clutch milwaukee,wi noram.. is 1'' 35 chaine.. 120 shipped from orlando nice performance clutch... NORAM IS AN ESTABLISHED LEADER in providing manufacturing and power transmission solutions for its customers. Our centrifugal and mechanical clutch...
  13. mike04

f/s briggs 5hp flat head

i got the engine back and is up f/s.....150 shipped.. orlando florida..150 shipped runs good new carb fast 5hp
  14. mike04

mini bike frame

ok i sold the bike to my uncle 2 weeks ago now i got it back....nice project Bird Night Hawk .......the frame no motor $180
  15. mike04

id ...mini bike plz...

need help what frame year model...thx...bike is up for sale and i need some info thx..........
  16. mike04

6hp B&S..........ohv.......

ok there is a good running 6hp... .but there is one problem there was a pump and i got the pump out but there is the part off the pump there and i cant take it out the buyer have to take it out im sure it can come out....3/4shafth well cuz the buyer have to take it out i can do 90 shipped...
  17. mike04

having clutch problem??

well i tink is the clutch not sure yet.... i replace the motor on the manco with gx160 honda remove governer and exhaust my freand make today.. i drove fine for 5 minutes.....than i was going to stop and the motor stop...i was turning it on and it was hard my back tires was spining alone with...
  18. mike04

b&S motor 525 series 148cc like new..

ok guys i got these briggs 525 series 148cc is like new the owner told me run for like 4hr and save in storage...well is a 4hp...i tink or 3.5hp...motor turn on 1pull all the time looks like new and works perfect 3/4 .... orlando fl 150shipeed
  19. mike04

5hp briggs flat hed

well my uncle have a 5hp briggs and wen he turn on the motor turn on good wen he take it off shocke it die......... why???he need to set up the return springs beter?? or is geting to mush air???
  20. mike04

jackshaft....trade

I will trade for custom muffler for 5.5hp...6.5 hp honda.... or adapter plate for carb and filter.......... or lmk.............