Search results

1. S

Exhaust Flex Pipe

I need a small section of 1 inch exhaust flex pipe. I don't want to buy a 25 foot roll of the stuff.
  2. S

1970 Arco Easy Rider II

Just finished the restoration of my Arco Chopper. If I could figure out how to post pictures, I would.
  3. S

Tecumseh H35 Engine ID plate

Looking for a H35 Engine ID plate with the two rivets. skipjaz@aol.com
  4. S

Tecumseh Engine Shroud ID Plate H35

Looking for a Tecumseh H35 ID plate with the two rivets.
  5. S

ARCO E-Z Rider II seat

Looking for a seat for an Arco chopper. Purple?
  6. S

Power Products AH47

Trade my AH47 for a Rupp slant motor.
  7. S

Power Products AH47

I have a nice Power Products AH47. Fires on ether. Trade for a white Tecumseh 3-5 hp with rear exhaust. No side poppers.
  8. S

Tecumseh H40

Looking for a Tecumseh H40 to go on my 1970 ARCO chopper. Would even consider a H35 or H50.
  9. S

ARCO E-Z Rider II seat

Looking for an E-Z Rider seat, mine is missing and it was purple.
  10. S

Rupp Chain Guard

I am restoring a 1971 Rupp Rascal and the only part I don't have is the chain guard. I know they are hard to find and expensive when you do find one. Too bad someone doesn't reproduce them! I will go with a fiberglass one until I find a real one. Thanks, Skipjaz
  11. S

My first Bonanza

I drove almost 2 hours each way to get this Bonanza. They do not show up in Vermont very often. What model is this one?
  12. S

1966 1/2 Taco 66 is done

Clark Mfg clutch cover was the last piece.
  13. S

Power Products

Power Products? What Model?
  14. S

9/16" Clutch Power Products

I need a good clutch for a Power Products motor. 9/16" shaft.
  15. S

AH47 oil ratio

What is the gas to oil ratio for a Power Products AH47?
  16. S

Powell Serial Number?

I bought a roller Powell and can't find the serial number. I have wire brushed around the front of the frame near the fork mount. Nothing yet!
  17. S

Pony bike

I bought the Pony bike that was on my local craigslist. Took over a week to do the deal, but now it is in my garage. Made in Canada.
  18. S

Rupp Kill Button

Should the kill button be mounted on the right or left handlebar? How did they come from the factory?
  19. S

Folding Handlebar Mini bike

Rupp look alike, what is it?
  20. S

Head Tube or Fork Bushings

I have a Huskee Hill Climber made in Tiawan. I need new fork tube bushings. The need to fit in a 21/32" head tube and have a 1/2" diameter hole for the bolt. They are about an inch long and the flange is about one inch across.