Search results

1. huckersteve

An Unofficial Tote Gote Model 760 Thread

Again- this is "Seattle Trail king", I just found my old acount and managed to get into it. Happy to report that Richard is sending us the missing jackshaft for the 760, and I just ordered a Carb that should work pretty well on the Red Briggs motor I have for the bike. Soon I'll start working...
  2. huckersteve

Yeah its pretty slim pickins around here on the west side in general. Alas! Thankfully I have my...

Yeah its pretty slim pickins around here on the west side in general. Alas! Thankfully I have my Grom and that makes these miserable streets pretty fun. What have you got with a plate on it, anything?
  3. huckersteve

Hey Tacome Steve, got any good riding spots down near or inside of T Town for us? I'll come...

Hey Tacome Steve, got any good riding spots down near or inside of T Town for us? I'll come through!
  4. huckersteve

Seattle Trail King is actually Huckersteve- found my old account somehow!

Seattle Trail King is actually Huckersteve- found my old account somehow!
  5. huckersteve

What in the sam hill bobby?

Never even heard of Terra Bike before but they had quite the lineup, didn't they? Good luck with your project looks like it's mostly there!
  6. huckersteve

I'm back, with a new Toy- Yamaha Champ

Wayne if you're asking me that question- I host my pics first on photobucket.com and use the links from their site in my forum posts. I guess it might afford a higher res image to click if the viewer wants vs. just attaching the file int the post directly. Not sure but there are many ways to...
  7. huckersteve

Found: Racing Tote Gote

Amazing specimen, wow. Thanks for sharing- keep the pics coming I think we all would like to see some detailed shots of the highlights of such a unique bike.
  8. huckersteve

Wow cool Chappy's guys! The trike is crazy. Yeah I'm working on sorting out what other Yamahas (Yzinger or PW80, or older trial bike) might be partly or completely compatible top end wise with mine, It seems that the bore and stroke of my engine might be a little longer than the Chappy...
  9. huckersteve

Come on guys, I know somebody around here is a Champ Guru... Help a fellow minibike lover out. Buckeye- thanks man the Runaway is a lot of fun and has been a lot of work, but it's a blast now. It started life as a normal Honda Urban Express Noped. Did about 23mph wide open. I've clocked 55...
  10. huckersteve

SO I know I haven't posted in ages, I sort of liquidated our little Tote Gote collection a while back and have been concentrating on other bikes (mopeds, nopeds, and motorcycles) but yesterday I came into a bike that firmly belongs here with my friends on Old Mini Bikes. Here we go...
  11. huckersteve

Hey Mybiz- We have the same ford Truck, or nearly so! I have a Johnny Cash Black 74' F250...

Hey Mybiz- We have the same ford Truck, or nearly so! I have a Johnny Cash Black 74' F250 Camper Special! Turns heads everywhere she goes.. Nice mini collection, too by the way!
  12. huckersteve

My Tule Troopers

WOW Walt! $100 for a Big Boy? You're either really really lucky or a very shrewd buyer my friend. Love both your troopers. GTO, another forum member, and I both have Troopers, and I know we'd both love to have a Big Boy one of these days! Looks like we may have to have a little Western WA...
  13. huckersteve

So we accidentally bought a Cushman today!

Thanks Tom S! It's fun finding these old treasures, I just love the work/utility/commute bikes, they're my absolute favorite. Minibikes of all kinds are cool, but I love ones that were really meant for us to take on the roads, or on epic trail rides, hunting trips, all that good stuff. I...
  14. huckersteve

Thanks Junkcollector- I checked out the Cushman Club Of America and haven't found any definitive resources on there to help identify the year of the bike any closer. So far, I have pulled a few numbers off the bike and have learned a little bit about the engine type. Here's what I've got...
  15. huckersteve

I just made a key buy & i get it in 2 hours!!

Awesome! Looks super sharp.
  16. huckersteve

Good looking out Yellowhand! I meant 1959, and it might indeed be later.. We are of course without title, and are going off Jim's Cushman Scooter page (Jim's Cushman Scooter Site Home Page) Now what I'd love to know is can we date the bike more precisely through it's engine serial number...
  17. huckersteve

Some quick first pics here, I like the old Oregon Motorcycle plate.
  18. huckersteve

Thankg GTO- I'm around, posted a hello a few weeks back, but haven't been on the forums too much lately. It's mainly because the weather's been awesome, and I've been riding my motorbike and motorcycle a lot! I'm going outside to take a look at that oil level and condition now- I'm sure you're...
  19. huckersteve

My future Father in Law has caught the minibike/motorbike bug from me, and we drove down to PDX today on a CL mission and picked him up a sweet 2005 Whizzer NE-5 today with 5 miles on it. As a bonus, we managed to finagle The seller out of his 1958 Cushman model 721 "Highlander" Scooter! We...
  20. huckersteve

The Wankel Alternative !!!!!!

Well there sure seems to be a lot of hating on a guy who just posted something a little different for us all to check out and enjoy. Who's to say what's "cool" or not especially regarding how fast it is or isn't and what kind of burnout is acceptable? We're all a bunch of adults playing with...