Search results

1. mardyn

Collection for sale: Bonanza - Fox - Manco

I've decided to sell my collection of vintage minibikes in one lot. These were all late 60s or early 70s project bikes that I rescued and resurrected/restored about 10 years ago but I have now moved on to other projects. The bikes have been in storage, under cover, in my garage and have not...
  2. mardyn

Free box of parts

Here's a box of misc minibike & small engine stuff for your collection. It's free for the taking... no, I'm not shipping it anywhere, if you want it, come get it. I'm near Canton Texas just off I-20 & Hwy 64 First come, first serve. If interested, you can text me at 972-489-9347 mardyn
  3. mardyn

Fox Sprite project...

My Fox project had a little action today as I worked on it for the first time in a year or so. Still have few odds and end to tie up, mainly hooking up the throttle cable and adding fuel/oil to get her going. It should be a fun bike once I get the details finished up... mardyn 04/08/2014
  4. mardyn

Several wheels for sale.

Several guys have asked which particular wheels I have left for sale: This what I have: Bonanza Go Power w/5.30x4.50x6 tire. asking $45.00 Go Power look-a-like w/72T drive sprocket & 4.10x3.50x6 tire asking $45.00 Bird cast spoke 5" wheel, powder coated silver, no tire. asking $25.00...
  5. mardyn

1968 Bonanza BC1200... the sell off continues

Next in my fleet to hit the auction block is my 1968 Bonanza BC 1200 to be sold as a roller (less engine). I restored this bike in 2009 and it has not been started or ridden since. Frame & wheels glass beaded and powder coated, new controls and cables, new tires, OEM fenders, it retains the...
  6. mardyn

Hydraulic disc brake set-up

Cleaning up some of my spare parts and making room for more new stuff. I purchased one of these hydraulic disc brakes for one of my projects and was unable to use it as planned. http://www.partsforscooters.com/Rear-Hydraulic-Brake-Assembly I did disconnect the caliper from the brake hose...
  7. mardyn

Thinning the herd --Cat 250X-- for sale

This is one of the bikes I acquired & restored a few years ago. The frame & parts were glass beaded & powder coated, as where the weels, and various hardware. It has a new seat on it as well. I do currently have an engine on it, but it has not been ridden and still appears as pictured. I'd...
  8. mardyn

Rupp Dart Cycle frame for sale

Looking to sell my 1969? Rupp Dart Cycle frame. Asking $150.00 but will entertain offers. Also still have that Hodaka 100CC M series engine for sale too. Asking 250.00 plus shipping. Thanks mardyn
  9. mardyn

Mystery bike

Any ideas what this one is? mardyn
  10. mardyn

Bonanza BC1200 fender

I have one BC1200 fender, chrome is flaking off, minor rust, not bent up... soliciting offers. mardyn
  11. mardyn

Hodaka 100 engine

I have a complete Hodaka 100 "M" series (road toad) engine for sale. I bought it to use with one of my Bonanza projects, but my interest has faded.:shrug: Asking $300.00 OBO for the complete engine & Kawasaki 80 dirt bike it mounted to/in. located in N.E. Texas near Canton mardyn
  12. mardyn

Problem here... you guys see anything wrong with my brakes?

Manco Chopper band brake on the rear wheel doesn't stop worth a crap. I thought it might be the powder coated brake drum contaminating the brake band, but I disassembled it today, cleaned off all the powder coating from the drum surface and brake band material, put it all back together...
  13. mardyn

Taco Clutch/Chain Guard

I have an original Taco clutch cover, cast aluminum, glass beaded and freshly powder coated. I'll try to get a pic posted asap. I'd like to get 60.00 for it. Thanks mardyn153@yahoo.com
  14. mardyn

Finally... more progress on the Manco Chopper

Recall the 1970ish Manco Chopper resto project I started on earlier this year: Before 03-03-10: Today 12-21-10: First test drive went very well... engine runs great, but the front wheel is slightly out of balance causing a high speed vibration in the forks at about 25 mph. Man, it...
  15. mardyn

engine problems- excessive smoke

This is an engine I recently completed a cosmetic restoration on with intentions of using it on my Manco Chopper project. Once I got it running again (never ran it before restoration).. this bitch smokes like a freight train... let it run for about 15 minute to burn out any residual oil in...
  16. mardyn

Hodaka 100 & dirt bike

Here's a link to the Craig's List ad for my Hodaka stuff mentioned here on OldMiniBikes last week. Check it out when you have time. Hodaka 100 engine & Kawasaki 80 dirtbike Thanks mardyn
  17. mardyn

weak spark on 3.5 tec.

I'm refurbing a 3.5 Tec for my Manco Chopper project and can't get the spark as strong as I would like. This is an old edger engine, points/magneto ignition system with an iron flywheel. All has been checked and rechecked, everything (coil, points, wires. condenser, flywheel has been changed...
  18. mardyn

1968 Taco 44

Too many projects going on over here right now.. I'm gonna' sell one of 'em to reduce my work load.:shrug: Vintage Taco mini bike Check it out when you get a chance. mardyn.
  19. mardyn

a little progress... finally!

talk about frustrating.. These Manco chopper forks have been kickin' my butt since the day I brought 'em home. The lower leg extensions were completely rusted off and what was left inside the upper fork tubes wasn't much better. Finally, after beating, cutting, banging, hammering, pressing...
  20. mardyn

Selling my Clinton powered fan.

Please have a look when you get a chance. Clinton (gas) powered Westinghouse Fan - eBay (item 140394218916 end time Apr-01-10 12:32:01 PDT) mardyn