Search results

1. ProMod

ProModRaceParts DB30 Mini Bike Project

Your welcome and thank you for your interest!
  2. ProMod

ProModRaceParts DB30 Mini Bike Project

Remote Fuel Tank Mount Kit
  3. ProMod

DoodleBug Performance Jackshaft

Welcome to the fun rizzo269 Kits are available here Jackshaft Systems
  4. ProMod

Mtxnfreeride After a bit of searching I was able to find your order and issue the shipping refund to you. Also covered the clutch/crank bolt and part of the shipping for your second order. As stated... Please feel free to contact us Via phone, PM or email for customer service issues. And view...
  5. ProMod

Sorry to hear your mixed review Mtnxfreeride. Also about your stuck clutch issue. And thank you for the performance review. I would like to mention that we always do our best to supply good customer support and our phone number is listed on the website. Along with knowledgeable tech...
  6. ProMod

Predator 6.5 motor mount suggestions

You might want to look into incorporating our PMR adjustable motor mount plate on the project. I have one on the shops Dyno, have bolted them on to other Race Kart mounts to add some more adjustability and have used them on a number of other projects other than the DB or Motovox mini bike engine...
  7. ProMod

Dirtbug engine swap kit

Nicely done video minibikemods. A nice thing about the PMR mount plate we designed is it can be mounted backwards as you did and still work. Although if mounted backwards as shown in your video, and you try to use the existing slotted holes, then you will indeed end up with limited travel. I...
  8. 013106

Mount Install Tip
  9. 01779

PMR Motor Mount Plate
  10. 01675

PMR Mount Plate
  11. ProMod

Hydraulic brake issue

We sell replacement calipers for 22.95, comes with pads, banjo bolt/seals and all. Best to make sure there's no alignment issues or run out in the rotor beating the bushings up. Overheating the brakes will take out the bushings too. Brake Systems and Parts But if that's all that's keepin...
  12. 001355

Hydraulic Brake caliper Bushing Fix
  13. ProMod

pmr stage-2 kit...predator backfiring?

Thanks I have not had a chance to measure up one of the new style Predators yet. They are still selling the older 69730 model at our local store. I wonder if the valve cover is slightly taller on the newer version?. Could you not move your engine far enough rearward with the mount adjustment to...
  14. ProMod

pmr stage-2 kit...predator backfiring?

Running a straight pipe without a muffler can typically cause more backfiring on decell due to lack of back pressure in the exhaust. Carb adjustments may also need to be fine tuned for running a straight pipe verses one with a silencer or muffler that has some back pressure. Weather/...
  15. ProMod

ProMod Jackshaft Kit: Worth every dollar!

It will bolt on if it has the 2.5 inch 4 bolt pattern on the PTO side cover
  16. ProMod

Black spring vs. sprocket adapter vs. jackshaft

Sorry again Dave that your order was delayed. I really wish it could have gotten there sooner. Not only did the shipping take longer that it normally does, but we also had a tech problem with our Internet service provider last week. All fixed now and things back to normal, but it did set us...
  17. ProMod

ProMod Jackshaft Kit: Worth every dollar!

You can send along a note with your order. Simply supply me with your OldMiniBikes user name and I will refund the shipping charges. This is available for the 97cc PMR Jackshaft kit or Motovox JS Kit. Mini Bike Performance Parts, Baja Doodlebug, Dirtbug, DB30 and MB165 Performance
  18. ProMod

Hotrodminibike on vacation? closed?

We are usually closed on the weekend , And this week I took Monday and Tue off as I traveled to be with my family and celebrate my Moms 75th Birthday. I will return all messages as I get caught up today. www.hotrodminibike.com
  19. ProMod

Something I would like to share

Thanks to everyone for the kind words! Life is so precious. Sometimes it takes a wake up call to make us realize this. So easy to drift off into taking things for granted. I have learned a lot going through all this. And thank God for taking care of my Boy.
  20. ProMod

Something I would like to share

Thought I would share this news paper article link with all my good friends on this site. The article in todays local paper is about my son Shaun. He is an important part of HotrodMiniBike.com as well as my life. This year started out rather stress full with Shaun having some scary medical...