Search results

1. T

(2) DB Bajas

(2) Doodlebug Baja Mini Bikes, CJTMINI 6.5 Engine Swap Kits CJTMINI Headers Open Air Filters Jetted Accordingly Powder coated Frames Red Bike has Hydro-dipped Skulls W/ Skull hand grips Located in NW Ohio Pick Up Only / Cash Only $400 Each or $750 for the Pair Text / Call 419-467-3208
  2. T

Valve Cover Hose Breather 6.5 Clone

Where are you guys getting your breathers to stick on the end of the hose? Are you using a "push-in" 3/8" type breather for that hose? I would be happy to buy from OldMiniBikes, but cant find on their site. thanks
  3. T

DB30 Build Thread x2

Well I figured why not start a thread to show the progress of the DBs. As they sat last week: Plans: I sent the frames to the powder coater Monday. 1 will be metallic gray and the other will be black. All the engine parts, kick stand, fenders and pegs that are on the gray bike will be...
  4. T

6.5 Clone Fuel Filter

Do you guys know where I can get a replacment "in tank" fuel filter for a clone? I have 1 of the old stile clones and 1 L shaped new style. Both have the filters installed in the tank. Thanks Also, are the replacment lines 1/4? I might as well get some new lines while I do the rest...
  5. T

Good Deal On DB Baja

I was the first to pick up a DB on Craigslist today from a guy in the same town. Sold it for $70! Time for an engine swap, and we will have 2 tearing up the streets!