Search results

1. S

6.5 clone exhaust w/ muffler

Vette66 if you get those kind of rpms with a 3/4 I wonder what I get with my 1" exhaust?
  2. S

Loud Exhausts

here is my exhaust when I want it loud I just take off the muffler and then it is pretty loud
  3. S

homemade exhaust

if you have a torch or a plasma cutter you can make your own flange, that is what I did. Plus mine doesn't sound like a lawn mower it actually has a pretty deep sound if I take the muffler off.
  4. S

skokryders doodle bug

does anybody know what size hose that is coming from the valve cover or what size filter they are using to connect to that hose?
  5. S

skokryders doodle bug

strigoi what are you all talking about barb on that little filter?
  6. S

hey chris cool tank how much fuel with it hold

hey chris cool tank how much fuel with it hold
  7. S

frame mounted gas tank

does anybody know how fuel a 8-1/4" long and 3-1/8" across round gas tank will hold?
  8. S

skokryders doodle bug

hey skokryder on your valve cover you have a little filter(looks like a little air filter). Is that where the hose was that connected to your factory air box? If so what is the purpose of that hose and does that filter do anything for the motor?
  9. S

frame mounted gas tank

easier access to the gas gap and I think it will look a lot nicer
  10. S

frame mounted gas tank

I am thinking about putting a frame mounted gas tank on my doodlebug. Does anybody have any good ideas on which gas tanks work best for the doodlebug, and any pics, and where to get them at?
  11. S

hey I really like your gas tank on your rupp tt500 project, where did you get it. Thanks Shawn

hey I really like your gas tank on your rupp tt500 project, where did you get it. Thanks Shawn
  12. S

Adding a UNI Air Filter To Lifan 6.5 hp on Doodlebug?

hey chris did you fab up something to hold the choke lever on the motor
  13. S

Centrifugal Clutch

no i did not grease it when I first put it on, could that be the cause?
  14. S

does anybody have pics of 6.5 clone on a doodlebug with a uni air filter on a stock carb?
  15. S

http://www.affordablegokarts.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=A&Product_Code=AGK100-4245ST&Category_Code=GGPP5 like this adapter, sorry don't know alot about carbs
  16. S

can you add a UNI air filter to the stock carb or do you need to up grade that also? I am not looking for anymore speed I am just trying to make it look better since I got the new clone with the biga$$ bulky air filter cover, and will I have to re jet it?
  17. S

Centrifugal Clutch

ok thanks I will just have to keep an eye on it thanks for all of the help
  18. S

Centrifugal Clutch

it doesn't appear to be slipping or anything just thought it needed to be oiled since it was smoking