Search results

1. S

5" go power wheel how do i mount a sprocket?

i have a 5" go power wheel .....how do i mount a sprocket .....what sprocket works .....is there an adapter thanks fo the help
  2. S

Fuji engine

I found a new in the box fuji engine what did these go on ?.....2 stroke with transmission looks like a Hodaka thanks for any history
  3. S

clinton 3.5 hp

any one have a recoil or head gasket or part # for a clinton 404 series 3.5 hp or do techumseh parts transfer over?
  4. S

clinton 404 series 3.5hp

anyone have a recoils starter for a clinton 3,5hp? or a head gasket or part # thanks
  5. S

Hands 6" wheel sprocket

I need some help with this anyone have or adapted a sprocket to these?......
  6. S

briggs animal recoil starter

I have a orange briggs animal thats set up for a kart electric starter i would like to set it up with a recoil starter to use on a mini bike....the briggs local option LO 206 has a recoil starter would these parts interchange?....if so which parts would i need and part #....also whats the...
  7. S

tecumseh touchup paint

I need some white touch up paint gloss white is to bright .....semi gloss?.......Kiltz primer?.....what works best thanks
  8. S

briggs and stratton short block # id

is there a book or listing of long block #s? like HB -1 491032.....HB 2(491033)..... HB3 491034.......HB 4 (491035.....HB 5 (491036........HB 9(491037.....HB 11(491038....it looks like all are horizontal shaft 6 and 8 cubic inch 6100... 80100..... 80200 and 80300 series......6 cu inch is...
  9. S

weird Taco 44 serial #

I have a Taco 44 with the serial # on the engine plate top and bottom and does not have the usual date code the steering neck has been reinforced like a Zebra anyone seen these?
  10. S

briggs 5hp governor linkage removal inside the case

I have a old school 5 hp with the linkage arm rod going into the block do i need to remove the side case and remove the nylon gear off the cam and plug the hole or just leave it in with the outside arm off?.and run it....thanks
  11. S

4" disk for jackshaft mounted brake

any one have a 4" approx disk for a 5/8" or 3/4" jackshaft mounted mechanical disk brake or where to get or make one? thanks
  12. S

what is it?

13. S

Taco 44 flat swing arms and fork triple trees

I made up a few Taco 44 flat swing arms and taco fork triple trees .....the flat swing arms a weld could be added to make them perfect but work just fine with out .....$40 shipped as I only have a few .......The triple trees are $35 shipped as I have many .....im full on OldMiniBikes file photos so e...
  14. S

tecumseh H 35 valve lash

im working with an H35 and the clearance between the valve stem end and the lifter ( valve lash) seems way tight .....when leak down testing I am getting a slight leak around the intake valve i cant find a clearance in the book ....but I should be at least able to get a feeler gauge in ?
  15. S

Harbor freight preaditor 78cc engine

on the HF 79cc engines is this a copy of the hondas?....I need a exhaust gasket....also is there a kit or great way to hook up the throttle?
  16. S

Wanted:Briggs and Stratton 3 hp cyl heads

I need 2 Briggs 3 hp cyl heads (080202) the 2 1/2hp would also work (060202) complete with head bolts would be great ....pay pal ready ....Thanks
  17. S

taco 22 question

I have a 1968 taco 22 ser (8P) the motor mount plate slots are off set to the right looking from the rear 1" from plate to edge of slot most of the ones ive seen are 1 1/2" to the edge of the slot....what this does is throw the wheel off center to the rear of the frame.....I had another just...
  18. S

new Taco sprockets are out

Great news Taco lovers !!!!!!! ....are you tired of those buzz saw used sprockets.....after years of R and D the new 60th Taco sprocket is done and ready to sell....thanks to Joe Rivello at Taco mini bike soon more parts and frames will be out.....they run about $70 plus shipping ....I saw a few...
  19. S

So Cal mini bike gokart show and shop at Kand P Bug eng Mat 2nd Azusa Cal

May 2nd mini bike go kart show and swap Bug eng 950 W. FootHill blvd Azusa Cal......Sat 8am to 2pm .....vendor spaces avil......for more info contact Jon Woods (562) 347 6615
  20. S

VKA vintage kart event Adams kart track Riverside Ca feb 5.6,7th

If your in So Cal dont miss this its the once a year vintage kart event Feb 5 and 6th and 7th (thur fri Sat)Adams kart track Riverside Ca 60 fwy East off at Market st go north (see adams motor sport park) Fri barbq and kart show Sat race day.....mini are welcome to display and there is a swap...